Study group in Bangalore

4 Posts  ·  3 Users
About this group
Hi Im starting this new thread hoping to find some serious ppl in blore (bangalore) who intend to give their GMAT soon. I am pretty good in Verbal but seriously off in Quant. Would like to share notes and help each other. I'd like to give th...
Page 1 of 1

Is there a specific reason the following thread has been overlooked? http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/gmat-study-group-2011-maybangalore-25060518

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Hi,
I'm staying in bangalore and I'm planning to take GMAT in November. Though i haven't started the preparations. Could you suggest some good books to start of with. I'm planning to take up Quant first.

If feasible, we could meet on weekends for some discussions. Do let me know ur plans.

Thanks !!

Hi,
I'm staying in bangalore and I'm planning to take GMAT in November. Though i haven't started the preparations. Could you suggest some good books to start of with. I'm planning to take up Quant first.

If feasible, we could meet on weekends for some discussions. Do let me know ur plans.

Thanks !!

Hi

Im starting this new thread hoping to find some serious ppl in blore (bangalore) who intend to give their GMAT soon. I am pretty good in Verbal but seriously off in Quant. Would like to share notes and help each other. I'd like to give the exam within the next few months.