Study Group for All 2014 GMAT Takers !!

28 Posts  ·  184 Users
About this group
Hi PuysI come up with 4 years of work experience, and prepared myself for taking my GMAT last year, but could not because of some personal issues. Have few study materials and would want people to share the same. I have created a group where w...
Page 1 of 3

Hey guys, I have a GMAT MAGOOSH PREMIUM ACCOUNT that I would like to sell at a very low price.

Please contact 9176601665 to know more.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

https://www.onlineieltscertificate.com Online ielts certificate in Turkey,Online ielts certificate in Turkey,Buy PMP Online,Buy PMP Online 

Are you looking for IELTS certificate for sale without exam?

Well, your search has made you land on the right page! We are a renowned provider of IELTS certificates without exam.(examtipsonline@gmail.com)

The IELTS or the International English Language Test System is the most popular English language proficiency test of the world for global migration and higher education.

It assesses all your English skills including listening, writing, reading and speaking. The aim of this test is to make sure that you don’t have any problem communicating in your new life abroad.

However, this test can be quite difficult to pass, especially for those who do not come from an English background. And this is exactly where Online IELTS Certificte comes into place! Excited to know more about us? Click on the link below

#OnlineIELTScertificateinSaudiArabia #BuyPMPOnlineIndia.

(WhatsApp(+1(540)2270324)Online IELTS certificate India, Buy PMP Online India.

Online IELTS certificate in Saudi Arabia, Online IELTS certificate in UAE, buy IELTS online India, buy IELTS USA, buy IELTS Saudi Arabia ,Buy IELTS certificate.

Buy IELTS certificate online, Buy Genuine IELTS certificate.

Buy IELTS certificate without exam, Genuine IELTS Certificate Without Exam, IELTS certificate without exam.

Moreover, this test can be quite difficult to pass, especially for those who do not come from an English background.so here is a solution

https://www.onlineieltscertificate.com/ (examtipsonline@gmail.com)

Genuine IELTS Certificate For Sale, IELTS Certificate for sale, IELTS certificates without exam.

Project Management Certificate Online Saudi Arabia-Project Management Certificate Online Saudi Arabia Project Management Certificate Online Saudi Arabia.

Buy IELTS certificate without exam, Genuine IELTS Certificate Without Exam,

IELTS certificate without exam, Genuine IELTS Certificate For Sale, IELTS Certificate for sale.

Online ielts certificate in Turkey(WhatsApp(+1(540)2270324)Online ielts certificate in Turkey,Buy PMP Online

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

frnds,

Can you suggest me which material to buy (after completing MGMAT n Official Guides)???

Is The Economist's GMAT Tutor is a best choice?????

Please help

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi all. I am looking for Aristotle Prep Sentence Correction Grail 3rd edition soft copy. Kindly PM me if anyone has it. It would be really helpful.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi all,

I am a new joiner to the group and am planning on taking the test by end of this year and have started with the OG. I plan to join some coaching institute in Bangalore ( near HSR Layout) which can help me streamline my study plans and help give that initiate push. Can you guys suggest some good institute which could be worth it ?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

gmat can be given five times right.. so which score is counted for admission best of 5? 

6 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can anyone provide a review of the Edupro centre in Dwarka ??

Cat14:99 Cat15:99.26|| GRE:328 || GMAT:730||
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Friends!!I have scheduled my GMAT on 27th August, but till date my performance in verbal is very substandard.I am currently giving the Princeton review online test series apart from the OG.Please let me know if anything else can be done to perform better!!Thanks!!

18 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

SENTENCE CORRECTION

During the first nine months of 1979, textbook publishers incurred substantial costs for creating products that, due to a decline in public funding for instructional material, never were sold.

(A) funding for instructional material, never were

(B) funding for instructional material, never was

(C) funding, the instructional material, was never

(D) funding for instructional material, the products were never

(E) funding, they were never

7 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

do we have to select 5 courses before exam or after we have seen our scores?

if before, then how can we be sure how much will we score. I had planned to select schools according to my score nd now i got to read this somewhere

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...