Study circle Gurgaon 2013

27 Posts  ·  13 Users
About this group
Hi All , i want to create a group of like minded ppl from gurgaon, preparing for cat.... anybody from gurgaon , please suggest me good coaching institute to join for prep...
Page 1 of 3
@varathawins bhai i will try to get it for free ,,but cant be sure ...us bande ne mere ko kaha tha ki kisi ko chahiye toh bata dena .....

aajkal free waala chakkar kam ho rakha hain.
If you can dream it, you can do it ~ Walt Disney
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@varathawins
i can help you with the CL stuff . need to know the price ..but gurantee less than 3000(or cheaper)
last years....if yes then let me know . i can arrange meeting for you

do not worry
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
hello everybody. i'm varatharaj doing pre final year in mechanical engineering in coimbatore(tamilnadu).Right from the day i know about cat i started dreaming being an IIM er! MBA is my passion. im preparing for CAT 2013. As i was from a lower middle class background i cant afford to pay the coaching class fee. now iam preparing for CAT using the books from my college library.
but those books are really confusing and deviated from the actual CAT questions.i dont have a pc too. so i cant refer any online materials. i spend 4 hours daily for preparing CAT. my friend advised me that 4 hours of such preparations=1 hour of preparation by using standard materials like TIME,IMS. i went to TIME and ask them whether i can get the materials alone for a cheaper price. they said they will provide material only along with a course. and that course costs 20000! i was heart broken! i desperately need some standard books. i would be greatly thankful if someone is will to donate extra materials or old materials! PG is my only hope. so please help me! thank you all
IF SOMEONE CAN DO IT, SO CAN YOU!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@Fredzbread said:
@tejaswi_mittal TIME seems to have edge over others given CL is bit costly.Tomorrow is the basic class for english , kindly sit in a class or 2 in TIME/CL/IMSYou will be in a better way to decide which one to join
Yes, and you can always join CL Test Series, which also enables you to take special Webinars taken by CL experts, during the crucial days before exams.
Ek baat yaad rakhna tum log - Asli power RESERVATION mein hoti hai :D
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@tejaswi_mittal TIME seems to have edge over others given CL is bit costly.
Tomorrow is the basic class for english , kindly sit in a class or 2 in TIME/CL/IMS

You will be in a better way to decide which one to join
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@Fredzbread said:
@rowdy.akki Thank You ...My maths/quants is negative toh bas yahi lagta hain quants pe sahi guidance mil jaaye toh yes nt this year bt nxt may be kuch decent number aa jaye
First of all, you need to believe that you will make it this time itself. When you study with an attitude that you have to do it in next 1-2 attempts, you conspicuously reduce your efficiency. One year matters a lot. Study with a motive to clear it within this attempt. All the Best !
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@rowdy.akki Thank You ...My maths/quants is negative toh bas yahi lagta hain quants pe sahi guidance mil jaaye toh yes nt this year bt nxt may be kuch decent number aa jaye
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@Fredzbread said:
i am also planning to join some coaching center y not ims , pls???going by the above comments , feels that TIME is the best
While trying to find a coaching institute for myself, no one recommended IMS, most people said either CL or TIME. Best would be take demo class of each of them and decide for yourself.

I have joined T.I.M.E in Jan and I am very satisfied with it. Heard CL is good too, but its costly. Moreover I feel, its you who makes more impact.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

i am also planning to join some coaching center
y not ims , pls???

going by the above comments , feels that TIME is the best

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@ramii said:
@rowdy.akki Which TIME centre in Gurgaon???
Sector 14.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...