Student Stories: Articles by current Engineering Students

Students from engineering colleges across the country tell their stories and share a slice of their life with readers.

148 Posts  ·  404 Users
Page 1 of 14

hey guys!!!

JEE MAIN 2019 will held two times in a year.

check for major changes in JEE MAIN 2019 THIS YEAR.

CLICK THIS LINK infoboso.blogspot.com 

quality is the priority.
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...

I secure 35575 rank in jee mains 2017 Which college should i prefer. Plz help to find a good college for btech...

•  
vinitvk007
@vinitvk007 @vinitvk007  ·  2 years ago

are u eligible to sit for advance?

•  
undefined
Write a comment...
 In India, one of the first professions that comes into mind when one speaks of jobs is Engineering. Engineering is highly dynamic and is actively involved in using technical means to solve the challenges faced in various aspects of life. A consid...
Read more...

Be as you wish to seem.  
undefined
Write a comment...
7 types of intelligence, which one are you?  Don’t we have just too many relatives and neighbours who keep judging one’s intelligence based only on the academic achievements one has, or based on one’s grades in school or college? Most of us end u...
Read more...

Be as you wish to seem.  
undefined
Write a comment...
SEVEN THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND WHILE TAKING IIT-JEE 2017  With just about a few weeks left for the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) – Main and Advanced – to commence, it is easily evident that this stretch is probably the most crucial period to mak...
Read more...

Be as you wish to seem.  
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...
 PROFESSORS NOT APATHETIC TOWARDS STUDENTS, CONSEQUENCE OF COLLEGE SYSTEM It is perhaps not an overstatement to say that college life is the most important phase of an individual’s life. It is quintessential in making or breaking an individual. F...
Read more...

Be as you wish to seem.  
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...
 ‘Waking up earlier than 3am might have been a little too much!’ My IIT- JEE Experience I was first introduced to the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) at school in Hyderabad in 2010, when I was 11 years old. At that time, it felt like one of...
Read more...

Be as you wish to seem.  
neeraj23
Neeraj Mishra @neeraj23  ·  6 months ago

Great

•  
undefined
Write a comment...
                                Why adult literacy matters? India has a democratic government and the people here elect their representatives by votes. However,because of illiteracy not everyone is aware of the right to vote. They are easily moved...
Read more...
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...
10 reasons why I traded my library for a KindleI still remember the day I went paperless; it was three years ago and the reason was a device named 'Kindle.' It was a pretty new concept back then. Amazon had launched a limited-edition Kindle carved...
Read more...
srishti09
Srishti Rajput @srishti09  ·  2 years ago

@shridharmulay Very true! kindle is really a boon for readers. 

•  
undefined
Write a comment...
Choosing the right branch of engineering Congratulations to the two Maharashtra Common Entrance Test 2016 toppers; Chinmay Ghanekar and Aman Framewala.They both have scored 199 marks in PCM (Physics, Chemistry, Maths). Both the toppers wanted to s...
Read more...
srishti09
Srishti Rajput @srishti09  ·  2 years ago

That indeed is true. After all Einstein and Newton weren't the ones to follow a crowd. One needs to stand out to do something big and students need to understand that. 

•  
undefined
Write a comment...