Stuck

1 Post  ·  5 Users
About this group
hey everyone, i've been following the forum for the past few months. in a big dilemma now and dont know what to do, so thought i'd ask a few forum members on what their opinions are, hence here i am.... Background- completed my EC Eng...
Page 1 of 1

hey everyone,

i've been following the forum for the past few months. in a big dilemma now and dont know what to do, so thought i'd ask a few forum members on what their opinions are, hence here i am....

Background-
completed my EC Engg this MAY from a mediocre insti in bangalore. know i wanna do an mba, and i've got this burning desire to do it at a really nice place, so that i could get what i missed till now... faculty, interaction, so on... joined time classroom coachin in chennai. finding that great, but.....

Dilemma-
1. Find it impossible to clear quant cutoffs- I'm pretty much thru all of the basics but even then; during the mocks, i just cant seem to do more than 10 probs(outta which half are always wrong :huh: and cant seem to do enough questions, my speed really sucks, between 1-3 mins for a question.

2. for the past three mocks, i've been getting the same score, and been hovering bout the 80%ile range. seems like i'm stuck and i just cant move beyond it. dont think i shuld wait for luck to carry me thru, so don know what to do bout this either...

i've got the whole day to myself, and i put in bout 7 hrs of work (beyond which numbers blur and nothng works...) and yet i just cant seem to believe i'm not getting anywhere... i do a few sectional tests and a quants basics chapter a day.

dont know if what i'm doing is right, or if i'm doin the right thing in the wrong manner.

In desperate need of help...

-Dazed and Confused

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.