Strictly for the creative ones - Onamography

1,123 Posts  ·  123 Users
About this group
There's more than enough content on this forum to stimulate left-brain (analytical) activity, but not enough to provide the right (creative) side of the brain much of an exercise. So starting this thread to give ourselves a mental workout in an un...
Page 1 of 113

My contri-

Onnicle:
The chief minister alleged that the tribesmen had abducted his son. I almost gasped at the news , and even more by what has followed. The whole of the state's gang and his brother's association members are on the lookout at the moment, questioning people, and even harassing suspects, with severe violations of human rights in many tribal dominating areas of the state.

Oniclue: Worked at a Greek restaurant to make ends meet while studying at Cambridge, later on moved to politics and became a significant public figure.

:D

More
"Hope is a good thing; probably the best of the things. And no good thing ever dies"
undefined
Write a comment...
After over a thousand posts on this thread, you €™ve become an expert at solving onnicles.

But has it also made you more creative? Time to test that out.

Any creative ones who want to try this --> Onnicle Challenge on Quora
?

Founder - MBA CRYSTAL BALL (mbacrystalball.com) | Twitter www.twitter.com/mba_cb
undefined
Write a comment...
@venomizer said:
Onnicle: By far, June is when those on the ramp also move on.OnniClue: Role model or model with roles?Onnicle: In the British Raj, malnourished convicts wouldn €™t last a week, as a biryani fan revealed.OnniClue: Getting the hang of it?Onnicle: The leprechaun gets a new masseuse for shiatsu €Śuses bulky index fingers.OnniClue: Looking for some desi support.Onnicle: Loved the traffic jam, especially bonding with irate drivers.OnniClue: Chicken Little had also warned that it would fall.

a) Arjun Rampal
b) Ajmal Kasab
c) Aung San Suu Kyi
d) James Bond

More
MDI PGPM - Class of 2014
undefined
Write a comment...

Onnicle: By far, June is when those on the ramp also move on.
OnniClue: Role model or model with roles?

Onnicle: In the British Raj, malnourished convicts wouldn €™t last a week, as a biryani fan revealed.
OnniClue: Getting the hang of it?

Onnicle: The leprechaun gets a new masseuse for shiatsu €Śuses bulky index fingers.
OnniClue: Looking for some desi support.

Onnicle: Loved the traffic jam, especially bonding with irate drivers.
OnniClue: Chicken Little had also warned that it would fall.
'When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth'.
undefined
Write a comment...
@crab365 said: LOL this was easy, clue should have been tougher!Good job!
I'm new but it is Amartya sen.
Bringing passion into reality.
undefined
Write a comment...
@lunaticguy said:
He would spend a rather generous amount of time epitomising Hanuman roles.
Dara Singh
For a man on the go, pale-skin fetish is over, ma €™am.
Ram Gopal Varma
Lunaticguy hits bullseye and is now assured of a bronze medal. But he has set his sights higher. He's aiming for nothing less than gold...and here's his next onnicle for that coveted spot....

Founder - MBA CRYSTAL BALL (mbacrystalball.com) | Twitter www.twitter.com/mba_cb
undefined
Write a comment...
@MartianOnEarth said: A few more from the Onnicles site:

Onnicle: He would spend a rather generous amount of time epitomising Hanuman roles. OnniClue: The original He-man.

Onnicle: For a man on the go, pale-skin fetish is over, ma €™am.

OnniClue: Mixing business with pleasure?

He would spend a rather generous amount of time epitomising Hanuman roles.
Dara Singh

Ram Gopal Varma
MDI PGPM - Class of 2014
undefined
Write a comment...

A few more from the Onnicles site:

Onnicle: He would spend a rather generous amount of time epitomising Hanuman roles.
OnniClue: The original He-man.

Onnicle:

OnniClue: Mixing business with pleasure?

undefined
Write a comment...
Onnicle :
Mom,I stay close to a mart yawned Sebastian over phone. Why buy items at retail price and send across when I can buy those at wholesale,here??
OnniClue : The Argumentative Indian

This one was so easy!

My first attempt though, and many many more will come! 😉
More likely to be found here: facebook.com/neil.mukherjee17
undefined
Write a comment...

subscribed... this is gonna be fun to do some Onamography he na ..

Bringing passion into reality.
undefined
Write a comment...