Strictly for the creative ones - Onamography

There's more than enough content on this forum to stimulate left-brain (analytical) activity, but not enough to provide the right (creative) side of the brain much of an exercise. So starting this thread to give ourselves a mental workout in an un...
1,123 Posts  ·  123 Users
Page 1 of 112
My contri-Onnicle: The chief minister alleged that the tribesmen had abducted his son. I almost gasped at the news , and even more by what has followed. The whole of the state's gang and his brother's association members are on the lookout at the ...
Read more...

"Hope is a good thing; probably the best of the things. And no good thing ever dies"
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...
After over a thousand posts on this thread, you €™ve become an expert at solving onnicles.

But has it also made you more creative? Time to test that out.

Any creative ones who want to try this --> Onnicle Challenge on Quora
?

Founder -  MBA CRYSTAL BALL (mbacrystalball.com) | Twitter www.twitter.com/mba_cb
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...
@venomizer said:Onnicle: By far, June is when those on the ramp also move on.OnniClue: Role model or model with roles?Onnicle: In the British Raj, malnourished convicts wouldn €™t last a week, as a biryani fan revealed.OnniClue: Getting the hang o...
Read more...

MDI PGPM - Class of 2014
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...
Onnicle: By far, June is when those on the ramp also move on.OnniClue: Role model or model with roles?Onnicle: In the British Raj, malnourished convicts wouldn €™t last a week, as a biryani fan revealed.OnniClue: Getting the hang of it?Onnicle: Th...
Read more...

'When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth'.
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...
@crab365 said: LOL this was easy, clue should have been tougher!Good job!
I'm new but it is Amartya sen.

Bringing passion into reality.   
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...
@lunaticguy said: He would spend a rather generous amount of time epitomising Hanuman roles. Dara Singh For a man on the go, pale-skin fetish is over, ma €™am. Ram Gopal Varma Lunaticguy hits bullseye and is now assured of a bronze medal. But he...
Read more...

Founder -  MBA CRYSTAL BALL (mbacrystalball.com) | Twitter www.twitter.com/mba_cb
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...
@MartianOnEarth said: A few more from the Onnicles site:Onnicle: He would spend a rather generous amount of time epitomising Hanuman roles. OnniClue: The original He-man.Onnicle: For a man on the go, pale-skin fetish is over, ma €™am. OnniClue: ...
Read more...

MDI PGPM - Class of 2014
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...
A few more from the Onnicles site:Onnicle: He would spend a rather generous amount of time epitomising Hanuman roles. OnniClue: The original He-man.Onnicle: For a man on the go, pale-skin fetish is over, ma €™am. OnniClue: Mixing business with ple...
Read more...

•  
undefined
Write a comment...
Onnicle : Mom,I stay close to a mart yawned Sebastian over phone. Why buy items at retail price and send across when I can buy those at wholesale,here??OnniClue : The Argumentative IndianThis one was so easy! My first attempt though, and many many...
Read more...

More likely to be found here: facebook.com/neil.mukherjee17
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...

subscribed... this is gonna be fun to do some Onamography he na ..

Bringing passion into reality.   
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...