Strathclyde MBA 2010/2011 Admits

1,110 Posts  ·  100 Users
About this group
Hi Guys, I have been made an unconditional offer from Strathclyde for their MBA program starting in 2010. All those who have been accepted please lets start posting our experiences for the benefit of others. My experience would follow s...
Page 1 of 111
@onefineday_mba
Hey! I am in the process of applying for Strathclyde MBA Sept 2013. Did u actually accept your offer? How has your experience been? Is Strathclyde better than Leeds? Any idea?
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I have got admissions in newcastle and leicester:

I stil cannot come to a descision between these two:
Newcastle: amba + equis(possibly triple accredition by 2012): as they mentioned during the interview : a better ranking than leicester- both university and Mba program. A possible scholarship of 2500 GBP(since my acads and work ex is good)

Fee for 2011/2013: 19200 GBP Leicester:
Mba in IT management(i prefer to be specialized)
amba accredited fee: 17,700 GBP
I wil not be giving gmat, so these are the few universities i can shortlist and recieved admission. What i want to know is if accredition would make a big differance.If so, i am willing to give up my priiority in specialization as i can opt to do a dissertation or research in IT Mgmt in newcastle also.

Please advice

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi guys...
anyone whos already doing MBM from uni of strathclyde ??? plz give me honest reviews ....
regards

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hi Guys,

We are here in Glasgow and we visited the University and the Halls of Residence today... it was WoW 😃 Some tips:

1. It is freezing cold in here and damn windy. Please carry a jacket.
2. University and Halls of Residence is not that far from the airport as it seems.
3. People are friendly.

Incase you guys drop in and are staying in and around before we move to the halls of residence. You can give us a call

Sabeehashar - 07587841136
Abilash - 07587841135
Rahul - 07587841147
Varun - 07583247414

Jus give us a a buzz, esp all those who are already here or are coming in today.

Best,
OFD

P.S. Will remove the nos from the post in a day or two.

thanks can you also let me know the placement statistics. Have heard that SBS is very good. My borther studied over there. Anyways best of luck to you guys
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hey Guys,

So officially as of now this thread stands closed. It was a pleasure meeting all of you at the Induction and I look forward to a fruitful year ahead.

Regards,
OFD

Hi OFD,

How are you going with your studies these days.
I have applied to SBS Full time MBA recently and got an offer today.
I will be receiving official mail by next week.
Can you pls give me a rough idea on overall expenses in INR ( including everything . Living style just modest ).

What is your full name .It will be nice if you send me a mail from your mail box.
You are really a great guy and would like to keep in touch with you through mail and facebook (if you do not mind ).

Best wishes,
Arit ,
Calcutta,
INDIA.
aritkdas@gmail.com
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hey Guys,

So officially as of now this thread stands closed. It was a pleasure meeting all of you at the Induction and I look forward to a fruitful year ahead.

Regards,
OFD

hey guys ...

Howz the course going ? the part time starts this week so looking forward to tht. Still havent had a chance to meet any of you. Any interest in meeting up or u all already got ur hands full ?

Cheers,

Jay
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Ms...sorry to bother you but my laptop hardisk got crashed in the transit, could you please help me out by bringing one with you (my bro will drop the harddisk to your home), Thanks. (shivanath@gmail.com) please pass on your Delhi no. too plz

Regards
Shiva

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey Guys,

Regards,
OFD

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Nice OFD. I am in Edinurgh and will be reaching Glasgow by afternoon. Will give a call back to you guys as reach there.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

nice dude. will call you tomo morning when i reach glasgow 😃

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...