Strathclyde Business school -MBA 2009

119 Posts  ·  33 Users
About this group
HI, Got admission from Starthclyde Business school (Class starting Sep 2009) :: , I am planning to join and just wanted to know any one who got the offer intend to join. Lets get to know eachother before we fly.
Page 1 of 12

Hi nicky123,
It says invalid attachment. whts in the file?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I have a mere technology background and a total zero exposure to accounting and other management factors. which major do you suggest for a person with a profile like mine?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey Guys, I have started a new thread for Strathclyde 2010/2011 admission. Please post in here -

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/strathclyde-mba-2010-2011-admits-25047893

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
stringsOfMba Says
Hey onefineday_mba, if you dont mind, can you let us know your profile??

There you go.

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/strathclyde-mba-2010-2011-admits-25047893
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey onefineday_mba, if you dont mind, can you let us know your profile??

onefineday_mba Says
Hey guys I got through Strathclyde MBA program staring in Sept 2010. Please let me know if anyone else is also planning to join or has an offer.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey guys I got through Strathclyde MBA program staring in Sept 2010. Please let me know if anyone else is also planning to join or has an offer.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Look at this file 15121

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Strath is good for strategy and also good for research purpose

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

If you are interested in strategy, Strathclyde is the best business school. But you have to forget about other subjects. Operations is also good, research facility decent
Ranking Schools Specialities GMAT 1 Manchestor Marketing, good job opportunities, reputable YES 2 Lancaster General, reputable, moderatly good for placement YES 3 Strathclyde Strategy, reputable, decent job opportunity YES/NO 4 Leeds Good for IT guys, reputable in India NO 5 Bradford 2.5/5 NO 6 Durham 3/5, good for placement NO 7 Edinburgh Good for IT opportunity NO 8 Aston
NO 9 Glasgow
NO 10 Leicester
NO 11 Sheffield
NO

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi nicky123,
First of all, I need an admission from SBS
Actually I intend to do MBA for the following reasons
1) Change in career from Technology to Management
2) International recognition
3) And most of all a job with decent salary in a short period post mba -- very concerned about this :):)

Can you pls throw some light on how SBS would satisfy each of these? Since u are already there can you let us know about the teaching methodology? i have heard that it would be totally different and tough from Indian perspective.

Also the following are the univ i am intending to apply to:

1)SBS,2)MBS,3)Durham,4)Aston,5)Bradford,6)Leeds,7)Lancaster,Leicester - got an offer already,9)Sheffield,10)Glasgow,11)Edinburgh

Could you please rank them out of your knowledge and exp? And which of these require a GMAT compulsorily and is it wise to dump GMAT and take up those univ that don't require one. Sure there are too many questions. Sorry about that but i couldn't find a better place to get answers for these and would be very helpful if u could reply.

Warm regards
Yamini.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...