Stock market trading for s/w and other working people - Tips and Suggestions

3 Posts  ·  4 Users
About this group
Hi guys How do you all trade ? I am interested in starting share market trading . How shud I go about this ? I know about certain online options like ICICI direct.com Online Share Trading Portal India, Stock Brokers Company...
Page 1 of 1

Continue @ http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/equity-markets-25002924 . That thread has most information that you might need and you can get in touch with ppl who trade quite a bit too..

Cheers

|| Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity ||
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Very honestly, if you are working fulltime in a unrelated profession, its is best to invest via mutual funds. I see poople trading/watching stocks at office ... it distracts you from work. Yes you will be compromising on absolute returns but you can just sit back and let your investments being taken care of by professionals. Not to forget that its much less risky.

Anyways go for a DEMAT a/c with ICICI. I havent started using mine but I believe you can also trade MF units from it.

Hi guys

How do you all trade ?

I am interested in starting share market trading . How shud I go about this ?

I know about certain online options like

ICICI direct.com
Online Share Trading Portal India, Stock Brokers Company India

Do you guys have any suggestion about good broking website ? Or shud you go for the convetional broking ? Also is the web option good for long term trading ?

I will be based in chennai so if you have any speicific options please tell me...

Also has anyone made decent profit from web trading after all the brokerage n all...

Pleas throw some light

~N