Status for CAT Application Form

32 Posts  ·  28 Users
About this group
Hi all Tried to find a thread for this but could not find it, henece starting a new one here. Has anyone actually checked the Status of their CAT Application Form and checked if it has reached the respective IIMs? Well I tried it on...
Page 1 of 4
sent my CAT form on Monday (3rd sep) but the IIM A site as well as the IVR says that it hasn't been received. The Post Office site doesn't confirm anything either.

any idea whether the IVR's updated?

You have posted your query on a thread which about an year old. Post your query here to get better answers:

http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/cat-and-related-discussion/24492-cat-2007-notification-released-discussions-57.html#post850608
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

sent my CAT form on Monday (3rd sep) but the IIM A site as well as the IVR says that it hasn't been received. The Post Office site doesn't confirm anything either.

any idea whether the IVR's updated?

http://202.41.76.206/admitinf568sa2006bfscan.php

try checkin ur form status on the link above

called up IIMK about the status - it seems they havnt updated the site and asked me to check the application status 2-3 days later.

hope all is well !

I have sent my application form to IIM-B. But I forgot to write the application form number on degree certificate as well as on marksheet. It has reached there. Will there be any problem?

Pl. reply soon,

Thanks in advance

Ninja!!
I myself called up twice to confirm :D.

mai bhi karta hu... point to ponder... will the automated system work at 2 in the night
Ninja!!
It is an automated process, you dont need to talk to anyone.
An automated voice speaks and asks you to enter your application process, so no chance of anyone getting bugged :P.

ufff! my mishtake! :dontgeti: hamko malum nahi tha! toh jee bhar ke phone karo
patience dude! good that your application reached there... but if every tom **** & harry starts callin them up, hell'l break lose!

Junta, only those who sent their application in the last 2-3 days before the end date, call them up, i'm pretty sure, for the rest, there'll be no issues (unless you have fouled up in some or other data :satisfie:, but then callin them also won't do any help!)

Ninja!!
It is an automated process, you dont need to talk to anyone.
An automated voice speaks and asks you to enter your application process, so no chance of anyone getting bugged :P.

@darthcoder

hey guys i had sent my caf on 1st sept, the speed post dept says it was delivered on 6th. But when i called up IIM Kozhikode: (0495)- 2803005, they say it has not reached......
i'm getting really anxious about this, donno what to do......:wow:
any suggestions........

karan

I called up the IVR number and it's confirmed that my application has reached.. but they haven't "scrutinized" it as yet..

Can anyone else post the IIML site for checking the application form status? IIML's website is really user-unfriendly..