Starting prep- GMAT in mid 2010 - NCR

6 Posts  ·  4 Users
About this group
Hi All, would like to share the strategy and the approach to crack GMAT somewhere around mid 2010? I think 6 months would be required for those who are out of touch for some time now..?? Also it would not be possible to devote 100% time for t...

I am planning to give july-august. Please tell me the materials for english or verbal. kindly elaborate on patterns in english , i am a complete novice in this regard. Links to sample mocks and question papers are highly welcome.

Thanks

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

so when r u planning to start the prep..??

hey sunshine,
count me in ..i'll also be writing GMAT next yr
but i am 21 right nw and have few othr options to try ,but a US MBA is definitely my first priority , i have a time frame of 4-5 yrs bfore i apply for an MBA ... but i am writing GMAT for sure..next yr!

Hi All,

After spending some time to look out for the good material for prep came up with the following list -

1) PR - To brush up the basics
2) OG 12 - Must to know the actual GMAT Q's
3) OG 11 - Not sure whether this is required if referring OG12?
4) OG for verbal and quantitative - Only required for extra practice
5) Manhatten SC
6) PowerScore CR
7) 1000 Q's

Maybe this is all what is required but I am not sure.

Any suggestions or comments?

Hi All,

would like to share the strategy and the approach to crack GMAT somewhere around mid 2010? I think 6 months would be required for those who are out of touch for some time now..?? Also it would not be possible to devote 100% time for the prep if working!

I am in process of finalizing the books to be referred and currently started off with PR and also purchased OG12 which I would start after completing PR.

I'm residing in NCR and would like to frequently share approach and progress to keep the momentum and motivation going!

Anybody interested please share ur suggestions..!