Stanford Aspirants 2012 - 2014

11 Posts  ·  29 Users
About this group
Hi Puys, I am starting this thread to streamline all discussions about Stanford University for 2012 - 2014 aspirants. It might be little early now to start this thread. Even Stanford website has not released the timeline for 2012 - 2014....
Page 1 of 2

We are offering advice to anyone who needs help with Bschool, just fill in the form below and let us help you.  We are a team of alums from INSEAD, HEC, IE, CMU, Kellogg, ISB, among other top B-Schools. 

https://form.typeform.com/to/BffbLLoc

CrackAdmission  Skype : CrackAdmission  Contact : +91-9701215544
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I Need help with application for Dhirubhai Ambani scholarship application for STanford?? Has anyone applied? or can connect me upto somebody??

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

MBA is my dream. I am planning to apply to a few schools of which Stanford tops the list, I want to know a few things about this university.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hi,

I am Vikram from Mumbai,India .
I was wondering what you thought of my chances of getting into my target schools: Harvard,Wharton, Stanford or Booth based on my stats:

I am an Indian male 26 years old
GMAT- 730
MBA-Finance(2011) : 3.0/4.0
B.E (IT)(2009) : 62%
XII (2005) : 71%
X (2003) : 78%
CFA Level III Candidate.
Extra curriculum activities : Mountaineering, Field Sports, Have a started a NGO , which is into Education and Family upliftment. NGO has impacted life of more than 100 people in India since its inception in 2009.
Letter of Recommendations from 3 CFOs of Large Corporates are expected.

Work Experience: 3 Yrs in Leading Financial Services Company with a focus on Debt/Mezzanine funding.Part of Credit Appraisal team.

Do you think i am strong candidate for these schools,given the fact this is my second MBA attempt within 2 years of passing out from the first one.

Thanks
Vikram
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Oh I missed the information session.

Planning to attend the MBA Tour.

Am lil tensed because of my low GMAT scores.

Thank you @amitkpandey for posting ur experience

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@[548003:neo182384] I recently attended the Bangalore Info session of Stanford GSB. My experiences have been posted here

Follow my MBA Applications Journey at: amitkpandeyece.blogspot.in
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Guys,

I see there aren't many Stanford aspirants.

I too have applied to Stanford, knowing full well that its a long shot.

I believe that people have ben receiving interview calls for a while. Anybody here received one?
Alternately, has anybody received a rejection?

I haven't heard from them since they found my application complete.

Best of luck to all.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Friends,

I am also aspiring to join Stanford. i attended their information session in Mumbai a couple of weeks back and fell in love with the school.

My case is a little complicated as i already have an MBA. Actually, i have done a 5 yr integrated course in engineering and management from NMIMS. Have a CGPA of 3.1/4.
Have average academic profile with 84% in both Xth and XIIth. Have good EC during college level.

I am working with a Multinational I-bank in Derivatives Valuation for the last 2 years. About to give GMAT in a week's time and expecting a solid score.

My profile is not strong apparantly, so keeping my fingers crossed and working hard on the essays.

Waiting to hear from other aspirants as well.

Thanks

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Shiva,
Gr8 initiative, was looking for this for some time, came across this today.

Here's my profile:

Male, 28
BTech (Elec) IIT Delhi, MTech (Elec) IIT Delhi, Dual degree course - GPA 7.5/10
CFA Level 1 Cleared, attempting Level 2 next year.
GMAT 750 , V40, Q51

Worked in 2 startups for 1.5 years each immediately after graduation.

Started my own software product startup in India 2 years back, now running it successfully with 12 employees, and a profitable revenue stream, with India's largest automotive company as the main client.

Total Work exp till date: 5.5 year
Community Service: Contributed significantly to a rural startup in Jharkhand for about 2 years.

Targeting H/S/W and Berkeley Haas.
Looking forward to sharing this application process journey with you guys.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello Friends,
I think very limited of us are targetting stanford!!!!
Not a single post in more than 3 months!!!!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...