St. Gallen 2013

16 Posts  ·  15 Users
About this group
Hi guys, Was looking for a thread on St. Gallen, Switzerland, but couldn't find a recent one. Anybody got an offer St. Gallen or applying there ? Are there any current students on the forums? Thanks. LFC
Page 1 of 2

Hello,

Please evaluate my profile for St. Gallen MBF and MiQE/F.

Xth- 89

XIIth- 80%

BE in Biotechnology from DCE (DU)- 68%

GRE -317 ( Quant 163 , Verbal 154)

31 Months experience as a Senior Business Analyst ( Worked on SAS for international clients)

10 months experience as an Auditor in CAG for Central Government

Thanks in Advance!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I am in waiting list :'(

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@Aimhigh111

Hello guys !!! How many of you have confirmed your admission for the 2013 Full-Time MBA program at St. Gallen ? Please post or pm me as we can be in touch

HI Aimhigh111,

Have u received an admit yet? It seems they are running behind schedule. Do you have any update?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello guys !!! How many of you have confirmed your admission for the 2013 Full-Time MBA program at St. Gallen ? Please post or pm me as we can be in touch 😃

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Fellow Puys, I have an admit to the MBF program at st gallen for the batch starting September 2013.
Would like to know if any fellow puys are going to gallen this fall.
Infact guys who are going to Switzerland in general are also welcome to connect with me.

2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Thanks for the input . Actually , I thought that this program will help me in deciding whether to do MBA outside India or not... Just a feel of an international program and will probably help in my CV too...What do You think??? There are many such summer programs but since this one is only 18 days, I thought that I can take leave and do it...

Your views will help...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello,

I know nobody who is curently study at st gallen. But this kind of program( 18 days training), is probably good for someone who are sent by his company. But this is not a program you can use to leverage a new job or a network at my opinion. If you have the money for that and you are too young, try to make a master in st gallen. St gallen have the best master in management pre experience of the world regarding the financial time ranking.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello guys,

I have received offer for the 18 days foundations of management program at St gallen....is it worth doing that as I am still exploring options for MBA and hv just 1.5 yrs of work-ex. Will this program be useful?

If u know any one who is studying there and can help...plz let me know.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello, I have just find this forum.

I received an offer from this great school. So we can keep in touch until we start in september.

I'am french and I living and working in bangkok.

I have made a lot of research and technically, st gallen is probably one of the best choice in europe after the top 3 MBA ( insead, lbs, IMD).
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi guys, I also got an offer for Sep 2013 intake.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...