anybody knw ssc chsl tier 2 on april 9 or in june?? aur tier 1 ki response sheet kb tk aajeygi
SSC NWR CHSL - Tier-I Admit Cards
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is a legitimate agency which organizes competitive examinations for recruiting suitable candidates in various Ministries and department of Indian Government. Staff Selection Commission North Western Region (NWR) is one of the seven regions of SSC had published a recruitment notice through its official website a few months ago for recruitment of candidates for various positions. Following are the important dates for SSC NWR CHL Tier I exam
SSC NWR Important Dates:
SSC NWR CHL Tier I Events Dates
Application Start Date 08.10.2016
Last Date of Application 07.11.2016
SSC NWR CHL Tier I Exam Date 7.1.2017 to 5.2.2017
SSC NWR Admit Card:
Staff Selection Commission North Western Region (NWR) has notified that candidates who have applied for SSC NWR CHL Tier I exam can download their Admit Cards / Hall Tickets from the official SSC NWR website. Following is the link to the official website: http://www.sscnwr.org/. Candidates have to enter their Registered Number along with their Date of birth which they had entered during online application. The SSC NWR Admit Card will have candidates personal details, photo, instructions for the exam, date, time and the venue of their exam center. Candidates should note that Admit card is very important for the candidate to appear for the exam, without the admit card candidates will not be allowed to appear for the exam.
How to download SSC NWR, Admit Card:
Candidates who have submitted their applications for the SSC NWR exam can download the SSC NWR Admit Card by following the steps given below.
- Candidates should first visit the official website: http://www.sscnwr.org/
- Candidates should then click on the Admit card tab on the left side of the page.
- Then they should then click on the appropriate Download Admit card link on that page.
- Then, Candidates should click on the Click Here tab in the newly directed page.
- Then they should enter their Registered ID or Roll No and Date of Birth in the respective field and click the Search Status.
- Instead of Roll No, they can put their name, their father’s name and their date of birth and click on the “Search status” tab
- Then“ SSC NWR Admit Card” will appear which will be in a printable format.
- Candidates can then download the Admit Card and take the hardcopy of it for producing during the examination.
Not able to download SSC NWR-CHSL Admit card?
If the candidate is not able to download SSC NWR Admit Card they should contact SSC North Western Region immediately. In order to do that, refer to the official notification and locate email ID and phone numbers specified for that exam.
If the problem persists, candidates should contact SSC NWR with their Registration ID, Transaction ID (Challan / net banking/credit and debit card), & the copy of challan.