GRADUATION LEVEL ER11619, HOW MUCH DID YOU ATTEMPT
This is 2018 result of selection post 6... Is anyone know about Cutoff and paper a and paper b as visible in the cutoff?
Few people are texting me in private with abuses and are asking me to stop sharing the questions since it will lessen their chances of getting a post (apparently mine too). For all those people, I have a single word answer - Normalisation.
G.K Questions asked in Graduation Level 15 Oct 1. Landlocked Country- Mangolia 2. USA President 2020 election Date 3. Whare is Mahableswar 4. Hindi adopted in constitution 14 Sept. 5. To get oxygen from pottasium chloride, which catalyst is used. 6. Pawnpui dance 7. Angikaar scheme Ministry 8. Wrong combination of books 9. Current Army Chief 10. Shagun Portal 11. First Industry Minister 12. Footballer Pale Club name 13. Sahitya Academy Award Hindi 14. Santhal- Mizo tribe origin- Austere Asiatic 15. Panna National Park State 16. Abel Prize field 17. Who live in mugal era for 4 years.- Sir Thomas Roe 18. Current UN General Secretary 19. Panini's Austadhyayi related to Grammar 20. If phases are opposite, what is angle - 180 21. Which is not Himalayan Range 22. Sua Karma Dance State 23. An instrument used in Dance. 24. Meaning of A in SWAYAM Last Wala Yad Dila do 😀😀
one question on aberratoin of mirror or lens.
Crystal award in Davos? Shahrukh khan
Ignited minds book written by?
One question was to find the wrong combination of book with author
All questions are section wise. So no need to worry.
1. Jal shakti minister
2. When is next USA election?
3. Where is mahabaleshwar?
4. when was hindi adopted into constitution? only date and month asked.
5. Paralympic badminton champion
6. Sodium bicarbonate common name
7. Arrangement of carbon in diamond - monoclinic, polyclinic.etc (don't remember the options)
8. To get oxygen from potassium chlorate, which catalyst is used?
9. Pawnpui dance form is of which state?
10. chairman of national film awards committee
11. Angikaar scheme of which ministry?
12. state bird of haryana
13. Universaide competition won by? (don't remember the competition name that clearly)
14. harihara and bukka were founders of which kingdom?
15. Santhali tribe of which origin? Austro-Asiatic, Negro, etc. were options
16. When did Non-cooperation movement end? Specific date and year asked.
Review of 15th Oct :
HS exam :
Reasoning - easy except 2 to 3 questions
quant - Easy to moderate except 2 to 3 questions
GK - Difficult, . Irrelevant questions . CA from august, sept and july. CA also from january and february.
English -Easy except 1 to 2 questions
Overall except GK all the questions were in the easy category except few challenging questions.
Reasoning - Easy but time taking since options were very close. 2-3 questions difficult
Quant - Easty to moderate except 2-3 questions
GK - Difficult. Irrelevant questions. CA from augst, sept, july..
English - Moderate to difficult. Paragraph reading question was lengthy and also the language used was rich. Question from paragraph were also bit tough.
Overall Gk was difficult, reasoning , quant and english were easy to moderate level.
My suggestion fro 16th Oct candidates. Stop reading GK and better prepare for quant, Reasoning and english because no matter what you read GK questions are out of the world.