Anyone please provide the paper 2 of Junior Hindi Translator exam (2018) conducted by the SSC.
Join the discussion and Get details about SSC JHT 2019 Eligibility, Registration, Exam Date, Syllabus, Admit card (download date) and results.
SSC JHT 2019
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) released a notification for the recruitment of JHT posts on 27th August 2019. Through the Junior Hindi Translator Exam, SSC will be filling different posts including Junior Hindi Translator, Senior Hindi Translator, and others across departments, organization and ministries in the Government of India.
The vacancy details are as follows:
● Junior Translator/Junior Hindi Translator in subordinate offices who have not yet adopted Model RRs of DoP&T for JT/JHT
● Junior Translator in Central Secretariat Official Language Service
● Junior Translator in Armed Forces Headquarters (AFHQ)
● Senior Hindi Translator in various Central Government Ministries/ Departments/Offices
● Junior Translator/Junior Hindi Translator in subordinate
● Junior Translator in Ministry of Railway (Railway Board)
● Junior Translator/Junior Hindi Translator in subordinate offices who have adopted Model RRs of DoP&T for JT/JHT
Official Website: www.ssc.nic.in
Start Date of Online Application: 27th August 2019
Last Date for Online Application Submission: 26th September 2019
Last Date for Online Fee Payment: 28th September 2019
Last Date of Payment through Challan: 30th September 2019
Examination Date for SSC JHT Paper I: 26th November 2019
SSC JHT 2019 selection will be made on the basis of Paper I and Paper II. Candidates who clear Paper I will be eligible for Paper II.
For General and OBC Candidates: Rs. 100
For SC/ST/PH/Servicemen: Nil
Examination Mode: Online
For Junior Translator, Senior Translator- Masters Degree and Diploma from a recognized university in India
For Hindi Pradhyapak: Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university in India with relevant experience.
Other Important Articles:
To keep track of latest discussions on SSC JHT, stay connected with fellow students on PaGaLGuY