SSC CGL Tier 2 | Admit Card, Preparation, Result

Join the discussion on SSC CGL Tier 2 Preparations and Get all the details about SSC CGL 2017, SSC CGL Admit Card, SSC CGL Exam Date, SSC CGL Syllabus and SSC CGL Result and Much More..

23,812 Posts  ·  13,675 Users
Page 1 of 2,381
   I have just started giving free full courses for ssc cgl and other ssc conducted exams(Full fledged coaching institute in youtube for free).You can check out the first lesson down and you will know there is no beating around the bush. When i st...
Read more...
Video Thumbnail
  •  
Write a comment...

Please send letter to cji and sg for preponement of hearing dates. Keep sending letters in large number. Just request for early hearing.

Post Image
Write a comment...
 SSC cgl 2017 results on 10th May 2020. CPT in sept 2020. And hopefully joining in June 2021...Yeah!!!!!!! But will I get any post with 481 till tier 2 and average marks in t3? Please tell, i am too worried otherwise I will have to write cgl 2018 ...
Read more...
  •  
Write a comment...
 I have just started giving free full courses for ssc cgl and other ssc conducted exams(Full fledged coaching institute in youtube for free).You can check out the first lesson down  and you will know there is no beating around the bush. When i sta...
Read more...
Video Thumbnail
  •  
Write a comment...
 I have just started giving free full courses for ssc cgl and other ssc conducted exams(Full fledged coaching institute in youtube for free).You can check out the first lesson down  and you will know there is no beating around the bush. When i sta...
Read more...
Video Thumbnail
  •  
Write a comment...
SSC cgl 2017 results on 10th May 2020. CPT in sept 2020. And hopefully joining in June 2021...Yeah!!!!!!! But will I get any post with 481 till tier 2 and average marks in t3? Please tell, i am too worried otherwise I will have to write cgl 2018 a...
Read more...
  •  
Load more comments 2 of 3
girdhar55
Steve Blackman-bio  @girdhar55  ·  7 days ago

@Udaykiran282 i have my uncle working in ssc administration department

Udaykiran282
@Udaykiran282 @Udaykiran282  ·  7 days ago

@girdhar55 is there any re exam of 2017

•  
Write a comment...
  I have just started giving free full courses for ssc cgl and other ssc conducted exams(Full fledged coaching institute in youtube for free).You can check out the first lesson down  and you will know there is no beating around the bush. When i st...
Read more...
Video Thumbnail
  •  
Write a comment...