SSC CGL 2012 (Queries & Discussions) part-2

9,788 Posts  ·  382 Users
About this group
Hi all, We can continue here with all the SSC CGL related queries. All queries regarding the test, its pattern,previous test papers, results, application form, eligibility, etc can be discussed through this thread. Link to the older...
Page 1 of 979

Please continue here http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/career-discussions/82142-ssc-cgl-2012-queries-discussions.html#post3505795

Cheers!

** MBA is hyped but post MBA life is over hyped **
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
vishak b s Says
is it 12?

i think it should be 15%.
You need not run fast to catch a train,instead you need to be on TIME.
Statistics show that 30% of the people who drink are heart patients and 80% of heart patients are those who drink.If 40% of the population drink,then what percentage of people are heart patients
(a)15 (b) 20 (c)12 (d)10

is it 12?

Good night all

1. The numbers 2272 and 875 are divided by a 3 digit number N, giving the same remainders. The sum of the digits of N is:
a. 10 b. 11 c. 12 d. 13

2. a= root3/2, then
root(1+a)+root(1-a)= ?

3. The greatest among
root7-root5, root5 - root3, root9 - root7, root11 - root9

4. With a given rate of simple interest, the ratio of principal and amount for a certain perod of time is 4:5. After 3 yrs with the same rate of interest, the ratio of the principal and amount becomes 5:7. The rate of interest is:

a. 4% b. 6% c. 5% d. 7%

5. A money lender borrows money at 4% per annum and pays the interest at the end of the year. He lends it at 6% per annum compound interest compounded half yearly and receives the interest at the end of the year. In this way he gains rs. 104.50 a year. The amount of money he borrows is:

a. 6,000 b.55,00 c. 5,000 d. 45,00

6. A book seller sells a book at a profit of 10%.if he had bought it at 4% less and sold it for Rs 6 more, he would have gained 18 3/4%. The cp of the book is :

a. 130 b. 140 c. 150 d. 160

is there some short trick to this question, by normal method its too lenghty

bro solution on http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/career-discussions/82142-ssc-cgl-2012-queries-discussions.html#post3505795
yes bro i just messaged all the moderators regarding this..
and is this any rule book to follow this?

Please check your PM
Bro last year I only closed that thread after discussing with one of the moderator and he told me to go further and make a new thread as there were some issues....

It will be good if you discuss it with some of the moderator first rather than having two threads going simultaneously....And have you reported that this thread needs to be closed or still it needs to be done??

yes bro i just messaged all the moderators regarding this..
and is this any rule book to follow this?
hey bro whats the harm if part-3 has been started..
we can continue at this thread till it isnt closed n once this is closed we can continue on with the part-3..

whats the fuss..

we never know when this thread gets closed?

okies.....we can do that:thumbsup::thumbsup: but report it as a bad post so that moderator can close this thread:cheers:
Bro last year I only closed that thread after discussing with one of the moderator and he told me to go further and make a new thread as there were some issues....

It will be good if you discuss it with some of the moderator first rather than having two threads going simultaneously....And have you reported that this thread needs to be closed or still it needs to be done??

hey bro whats the harm if part-3 has been started..
we can continue at this thread till it isnt closed n once this is closed we can continue on with the part-3..

whats the fuss..

we never know when this thread gets closed?
cgl2012 Says
but i suppose it was last started just after 949 pages??