ssc cabinet secretariate exam 2013 prep talk

comapring to ssc cgl , ssc cabinet secretariate is difficult or easy?

86 Posts  ·  2,217 Users
Page 1 of 8

Pls  share  dfo GD result

•  
undefined
Write a comment..

hw to prepare for dfo(tele)latest technical development paper....can ne1 help me

undefined
Write a comment..

Dfo(GD) result ???

•  
undefined
Write a comment..

sir i want to join dfo and i want to know the recruitment process because i want to work for country. Thank you.

undefined
Write a comment..
Post 5355500251119616
CABINET SECRETARIAT DFO 2017
regarding exam and further details. how to approach three tiers. Read 2 posts, connect with 3 users.

Pagalguy

•  
undefined
Write a comment..
  Essay topics for SSC CGLE tier-3:   1. Currency demonetisation 2. India in olympics 3. Automation in IT and other industries 4. Global warming 5. Smart cities 6. India - A cashless economy 7. Internal and external security situation in India and...
Read More...
  •  
undefined
Write a comment..
#MERE #BAAT #DHYAN #SE SUNLO AGAR APP #LOGO NE 10 DIN ME 2000 SPPROX PG PORTAL KAR DIYE # TOH #MAE APP LOGO KO #BHUT #BADE #KHUSH # KHABRI #SUNAUNGA ,, WE ARE CLOSE TO VICTORY CGL 16 SE HI 30 HOGI One request to all group members- pls spread the...
Read More...
  •  
undefined
Write a comment..

is exam ki notification kab aati h..Maine assistant ka bhara tha aaj tak kuch nahi pata

क्षमा शोभती उस भुजंग को, जिसके पास गरल हो, उसको क्या जो दंतहीन, विषरहित, विनीत, सरल हो | 
  •  
jonnie525
@jonnie525 @jonnie525  ·  22 Jul, 2015

cab sec exam ki notification kab ayegi..any comments

•  
manoj_kohli91
manoj kumar @manoj_kohli91  ·  23 Jul, 2015

@jonnie525 No idea..ye to Eid ka chaand h...pata nahi kab nikal aaye..

•  
undefined
Write a comment..

hi.....I could manage to take 60% of the dictation. Is thr any positive hope for PA? this is in connection with cabinet secretariat exam 2013.

•  
undefined
Write a comment..
Guys please tell the job profile of dfo gd..... I'm selected for interview.. But my friends and relatives are telling not to join this Post because it's job of a RAW agent and u will not have ur personal life and u will be transferred to anywhere ...
Read More...
Load more comments 2 of 3
sulekhakumari
@sulekhakumari @sulekhakumari  ·  4 Apr, 2015

Have u given the interview??

•  
sulekhakumari
@sulekhakumari @sulekhakumari  ·  5 Apr, 2015

??

•  
undefined
Write a comment..

Get access anywhere, anytime on your mobile

Download PaGaLGuY's Android/iOS App to get easy access to your discussion groups, messages and more.
Download PaGaLGuY on the Google Play StoreDownload PaGaLGuY on the App Store
Oheyo is a platform for you to connect with experts, learn new things and share your knowledge.
Download Prepathon on the Google Play StoreDownload Prepathon on the App Store