SSC announced to conduct CHSL Exam 2016 to be held Online

SSC has announced that CHSL (DEO) exam will be held online.

As the commission has already changed CGL Exam pattern, so candidates might see new exam pattern for CHSL exam 2016. http://bit.ly/2aKYQnc 

42 Posts  ·  2,640 Users
Page 1 of 4

SSC CHSL: Everything you need to know about the exam

This SSC CHSL article will cover: Vacancies, important dates, eligibility, selection process, exam pattern, syllabus, application fee and salary: goo.gl/AiF4ne

• favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..

For ssc chsl 2016 final expected cut off 

https://youtu.be/dWxP40hSL9s

• favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..

How to fill post preference order in order to get delhi posting?? My total score is 203 ur category

• favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..

In SSC MTS exam Paper 1 cut off will be taken for 100 marks or 150 marks...

• favorite_border 
star_border
@Nikhil8585 @Nikhil8585  ·  3w

150 marks

• favorite_border 
Write a comment..
HELLO FRIENDS..THIS IS UDAY ,,,...WROTE TIER 2 CHSL 2016 BUT RESULT IS SHOWING UNFAIRMEANS SO WOULD LIKE TO REQ TO THEM ,THE STUDENTS WHO ARE SUFFERING FROM THE SAME PROBLEM LIKE UNFAIR MEANS , MEDIUM PROBLEM, LANGUAGE PROBLEM OR ABSENT. THEY CAN ...
Read More...
  • favorite_border 
star_border
Load more comments 2 of 8
@Shivank112 @Shivank112  ·  7 Nov, 2017

@udua05 i m sorry but as i have come to know from my friends..if someone write his name he will be treated as ufm..and no case will help because court can grant mercy only in ceratin cases not in ufm

• favorite_border 
@Nikhil8585 @Nikhil8585  ·  7 Nov, 2017
It is clearly stated that you cannot write your name in any part of the letter. The candidate code is given so that your name won't appear in the evaluation sheet thus allowing a kind of transparency in the evaluation process by not allowing the e...
Read More...
  • favorite_border 
Write a comment..
 I got rejected for unfair means in the SSC CHSL 2016 exam. I accidentally put my own sign instead of the name given in the letter writing question. I tried to correct it later but guess the examiner didn't find it convincing. I am really scared b...
Read More...
  • favorite_border 
star_border
UDAY KUMAR @udua05  ·  4 Nov, 2017
BRO ME TOO..suffering from this problem..we can do one thing that meet us at place where we can meet and discuss abt it and we all will move to HIGH COURT..WITHOUT FIGHTING FOR OUR RIGHT WE CAN NOT REACH AT OUR DESTINATION..GIVE UR NUMBER HERE WE ...
Read More...
  • favorite_border 
Write a comment..

Chsl 2015 selected candidates in IHQ MoD/DCMPR, drop your no to join whatsap group...

• favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..
So finally Modi ne vacancy nikal hi diya Railway mein Cen/1/2017 22 September se form bhare jayenge. 65000 post ke liye. 1. Asst. Loco pilot 2. Loco pilot 3. Station supervisor 4. Lineman 5. Gangmen 6. Ticket collector 7. Asst. Station Master 8. S...
Read More...
  • favorite_border 
star_border
@bondmrc @bondmrc  ·  6 Nov, 2017

fake

• favorite_border 
Write a comment..

Koi btaega ki result kB dega tier 2 ka

• favorite_border 
star_border
Prince Kumar  @PrinceBholu  ·  9 Sep, 2017

25 oct se phle

• favorite_border 
Write a comment..

The required speed for DEO in CAG is 15000 key depressions, while for others its 8000 key depressions. So will there be separate tests?

"Amat victoria curam"
  • favorite_border 
star_border
Load more comments 2 of 6
@saikumar.ravula @saikumar.ravula  ·  20 Sep, 2017

there used to be 2 tests previously for 30 and 35 wpm now it must be 3 clearly.

• favorite_border 
Surya Kant Singh @surya.btps  ·  20 Sep, 2017
  • favorite_border 
Write a comment..

Get access anywhere, anytime on your mobile

Download PaGaLGuY's Android App to get easy access to your discussion groups, messages and more.
Download PaGaLGuY on the Google Play StoreDownload PaGaLGuY on the App Store
Oheyo is a platform for you to connect with experts, learn new things and share your knowledge.
Download Prepathon on the Google Play StoreDownload Prepathon on the App Store