SSC announced to conduct CHSL Exam 2016 to be held Online

SSC has announced that CHSL (DEO) exam will be held online.

As the commission has already changed CGL Exam pattern, so candidates might see new exam pattern for CHSL exam 2016. http://bit.ly/2aKYQnc 

46 Posts  ·  2,669 Users
Page 1 of 4

#byebyeupsc

•  
undefined
Write a comment..
I had a rather long period (3-4 years), when her album was the main one in the car. Good associations ... happy ... a new car, a lot of roads .... a new love ... But this song is always associated with our "flower-bouquet" beginning of relations w...
Read More...

http://popular-ringtone.com/
  •  
undefined
Write a comment..

L 14 chsl 2016 any news about prep..??

•  
undefined
Write a comment..

Essay aur letter ke liye koi site bta skta hai

•  
undefined
Write a comment..

Mechanical ka koi group ho to mujhe bhi add kro bhai 8423004322

•  
undefined
Write a comment..

I have attempted ssc chsl tier 2 but  lt it is showing ABSENT .

h

•  
undefined
Write a comment..

How to fill post preference order in order to get delhi posting?? My total score is 203 ur category

•  
undefined
Write a comment..

In SSC MTS exam Paper 1 cut off will be taken for 100 marks or 150 marks...

•  
Nikhil8585
@Nikhil8585 @Nikhil8585  ·  1 Dec, 2017

150 marks

•  
undefined
Write a comment..
HELLO FRIENDS..THIS IS UDAY ,,,...WROTE TIER 2 CHSL 2016 BUT RESULT IS SHOWING UNFAIRMEANS SO WOULD LIKE TO REQ TO THEM ,THE STUDENTS WHO ARE SUFFERING FROM THE SAME PROBLEM LIKE UNFAIR MEANS , MEDIUM PROBLEM, LANGUAGE PROBLEM OR ABSENT. THEY CAN ...
Read More...
  •  
Load more comments 2 of 8
Shivank112
@Shivank112 @Shivank112  ·  7 Nov, 2017

@udua05 i m sorry but as i have come to know from my friends..if someone write his name he will be treated as ufm..and no case will help because court can grant mercy only in ceratin cases not in ufm

•  
Nikhil8585
@Nikhil8585 @Nikhil8585  ·  7 Nov, 2017
It is clearly stated that you cannot write your name in any part of the letter. The candidate code is given so that your name won't appear in the evaluation sheet thus allowing a kind of transparency in the evaluation process by not allowing the e...
Read More...
  •  
undefined
Write a comment..
 I got rejected for unfair means in the SSC CHSL 2016 exam. I accidentally put my own sign instead of the name given in the letter writing question. I tried to correct it later but guess the examiner didn't find it convincing. I am really scared b...
Read More...
  •  
udua05
UDAY KUMAR @udua05  ·  4 Nov, 2017
BRO ME TOO..suffering from this problem..we can do one thing that meet us at place where we can meet and discuss abt it and we all will move to HIGH COURT..WITHOUT FIGHTING FOR OUR RIGHT WE CAN NOT REACH AT OUR DESTINATION..GIVE UR NUMBER HERE WE ...
Read More...
  •  
SHooda
@SHooda @SHooda  ·  18 Dec, 2017

@Abhijith_1993 How can you do this mistake?? You were not supposed to do that. You can't write your name anywhere on the sheet.... But you did... That's the only reason to debar you.

•  
undefined
Write a comment..

Get access anywhere, anytime on your mobile

Download PaGaLGuY's Android/iOS App to get easy access to your discussion groups, messages and more.
Download PaGaLGuY on the Google Play StoreDownload PaGaLGuY on the App Store
Oheyo is a platform for you to connect with experts, learn new things and share your knowledge.
Download Prepathon on the Google Play StoreDownload Prepathon on the App Store