Sri Balaji Society (SBS) Admissions 2019-21 - BIMM, BITM, BIIB, BIMHRD.

10 Posts  ·  45 Users
About this group

Unofficial Group for Questions and Queries related to admissions in SRI BALAJI SOCIETY, PUNE- BIMM, BITM, BIIB, BIMHRD.

Page 1 of 1

Hello! I have got into Sri Balaji University, Pune this year. Anyone who has joined from Kolkata we can connect for any further queries. Regards, Harshit Gattani 9831060994

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi, i am currently pursuing my MBA from SRI BALAJI UNIVERSITY PUNE(2019-21 batch), SBU has 4 colleges namely(BIMM,BITM,BIIB,BIMHRD). All the four colleges are equaly good as the placements here are central.Average package 6.5lpa, highest package 17.5lpa.
So what makes SBU diffrent from other colleges:
1)MBA degree instead of PGDM
2)Best in ROI
3)Experienced Faculties
4)250+ alumni contacts
5)SAP certification
6)OSS and BSS certification(for MBA Telecom)
7)365 days curriculum
ADMISSION OPEN FOR 2020.
For more information and admission vouchers.

Post 66764374675870
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

One of my friend got admission in MBA from SBS and when we apply it only show PGDM. Does they have MBA or not?

1 comment
Sankalp_1225
@Sankalp_1225  ·  21 karma

SBS provides a PGDM course, not MBA. But it is going for NBA accreditation.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Actually I gave my SBS GDPI on march 16 Pune 2nd round but yet not received any call latter or other msg from SBS What can u do now Can u help me??

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Sri Balaji Society - The pioneer of modern management education. A differentiation makes a college unique from other colleges. As a student manager of Sri Balaji Society, I found it to be very special & worth investing due to the following reasons:- 1. The college stands on the pillars of 3D, i.e, Discipline, Dedication & Determination. The core mantra of its founding father Prof. Col. A Balasubramanian is “Problems are opportunities.” Each and every word mentioned above have been justified by each component of this college. 2. Two months of the induction program let the student managers interact with the 100+ corporate leaders. 3. The college organises mega events and culturals where students get the opportunity to showcase their talents. 4. The college provides 100% placement. 300+ companies come every year. The college always maintains transparency in placement statistics. 5. Each event, program, festival, conference, guest lecture etc. are organised by the students itself. These all give immense opportunities to the students to groom their personality. For more information, visit www.sribalajisociety.org For admission related queries, inbox me Akancha Bansal Student Manager Sri Balaji Society

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Contact me on 7991183314 for any queries + discount on your application forms.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

CONTACT TO AVAIL DISCOUNT!!! (9 Days Left)

Take a step towards the future of your career, The registrations for the academic year 2019-21 have finally started.

College - Sri Balaji Society, Pune

Courses offered
1) Marketing
2) PM&HR
3) Operations
4) Finance
5) Systems
6) Analytics
7) International Business

Course fee - 8lakhs (for two year)
Hostel accommodation available.
Placement - 100% with 300+ companies coming to campus offering,

Average package : 6.5LPA
Highest package : 14LPA 

by Amazon, Schlumberger, Vedanta, Airtel etc.

If anyone is interested in pursuing PGDM (equivalent to MBA, AICTE Accredited) course (2019-21) please contact.

Email: sankalpdeshkar123@gmail.com

Contact no: 9656005035

CONTACT TO AVAIL DISCOUNT!!!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Mat:- 98.87 composite 757.5 Cat :- 77.43 10- 8.2 cgpa 12- 66.3 Grad- 75(2 merit certificate from. State university) Many extra curricular certificate 2 year active volunteer in Govt registered ngo Chances of getting call And getting shortlisted

1 comment
Imrh7
@Imrh7BIMM Pune  ·  5 karma

I am from BIMM and I can tell you that your chances are quite high. Ping me up I have a discount on the form to offer if you havent filled it up yet!

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

CONTACT TO AVAIL DISCOUNT!!! (10 Days Left)

Take a step towards the future of your career,
The registrations for the academic year 2019-21 have finally started.

College - Sri Balaji Society, Pune

Courses offered
1) Marketing
2) PM&HR
3) Operations
4) Finance
5) Systems
6) Analytics
7) International Business

Course fee - 8lakhs (for two year)
Hostel accommodation available.
Placement - 100% with 300+ companies coming to campus offering,

Average package : 6.5LPA
Highest package : 14LPA 

by Amazon, Schlumberger, Vedanta, Airtel etc.

If anyone is interested in pursuing PGDM (equivalent to MBA, AICTE Accredited) course (2019-21) please contact.

Email: sankalpdeshkar123@gmail.com

Contact no: 9656005035

CONTACT TO AVAIL DISCOUNT!!!

2 comments
Prabal_sharma
@Prabal_sharma  ·  0 karma

Sri balaji society holds a very good track record of placements. One thing you should not be worried about while joining sri balaji society is placements because sri balaji society provides placements to 100% students.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Sankalp_1225
@Sankalp_1225  ·  21 karma

@Bodhi2206 It's excluding the food expenses. And regarding the placements, SBS has a 100% placement record. 300+ companies visit the campus. 😄

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi guys! I am the current student of Sri balaji society batch (2018-20 )of Sri Balaji society. If anyone is interested in taking admission here, Ping me (Whatsap-7991183314).you'll get discount on forms.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...