SRI BALAJI SOCIETY PUNE ,NEW OFFICIAL THREAD FOR ADMISSION PROCESS 2013-15,[WHICH INCLUDED BIMM,BIIB,BITM.BIMHRD]

133 Posts  ·  73 Users
About this group
he selection process for admission to the following management institutes of Sri Balaji Society, which offer Two Year Full-Time Post Graduate Diploma in Management will be conducted centrally, in various centres. These Management Institutes are as...
Page 1 of 14

Balaji has no finance if u want finance u will have to give finance paper which is quite tuff out of which in finance exam failures half they put in marketing n half in hr

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

anybody for gdpi frm pune on the 16th??

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

is it fair to join bimhrd ?
cat-86%ile didn't get bimm

20 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

when will the result of delhi centre(5,6th april) be out ?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@prat-jbp :Hi,I have got admission in IT & Marketing in BIMM,but the problem is I have not any e-mail regarding it.I have contacted this no-9673336787 & he has told me about my admission but till now no offer letter has been send.Help out. 😞
28 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

upes dehradun or balaji pune which is best

2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I am sure there must be lot of people who has applied for balaji, can someone tell me how to download admit card, i have paid the fee, the form is complete and everything is been done.
But i am unable to download the admit card
REPLY ASAP!

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

BIMM(HRD) pune or jaipuria noida, which one is better? HELP!!

14 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Targeting Your MBA: Choosing A Specialization

Each degree seeker has unique motivations, needs and expectations when selecting an MBA. Finding the right program that offers the desired specialization is essential when evaluating the value of pursuing an MBA.

To choose a specialization, a student should first begin by identifying their primary career goals and passions. By doing so, it becomes easier to select the specialization that will help achieve the desired outcome and ultimately put students in the best position excel in their chosen career path. For those looking to change their career direction, a specialization can help build practical skills and application to make it possible. Selecting the right concentration will help professionals gain the knowledge and proficiencies necessary to facilitate a career advancement or change.

Ekta Chaudhary || BITM || 2013-2015 || St.Lawrence High School || Pune
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...