Sri Balaji Society, Pune

62 Posts  ·  51 Users
About this group

To get more information about various aspects of the college

Page 1 of 7

I got 94.6%ile in mat and applied for Balaji... What if my performance is below par in gdpi..?will i get shortlisted for admission ?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I have heard that is are 100% internship. Is it true ? And same for palcement. If so what is the average package or stippen offerd to students ?

4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
LoneUnicorn
@LoneUnicorn  ·  8 karma

@sweet786 i heard that recently some of the students have bagged internships in colgate with a stipend of 25,000/-

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
Sourabhbassan
@Sourabhbassan  ·  0 karma

Yes. the intersnships are great this year. And  colgate palmolive has offered 20000/- .for further details contact me at sourabh94bassan@gmail.com

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Is it true that the highest package for the past 2 years have been 14Lacks ?

1 comment
Yash_khakhar
@Yash_khakhar  ·  4 karma

Yes,it is true. Companies like Vedanta, amazon offers packages to 14 lakh.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Is it true that there are no holidays ? Even on occasions like Diwali or Holi ?

2 comments
gpstanwar
@gpstanwar  ·  1 karma

@sweet786 it is very true... no doubt on this matter.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Ro08sh222
@Ro08sh222BIMM Pune  ·  13 karma

We do have holidays once in a while.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

i have been reading about your college from various places and people but i have certain doubt

1. are your institutes aiu approved?

2. difference between pgdm and mba?

3. 365 days classes thats what i heard is it true?

4.highest package thats been provided to the student?

1 like3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
LoneUnicorn
@LoneUnicorn  ·  8 karma

@dhruva95 PGDM is same as MBA due to AIU equivalence but i doubt if other instts offering PGDM are also equivalent to MBA.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Ro08sh222

We have holidays but rarely

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I have been reading everywhere that sri balaji society has a rigorous schedule of 365 days classes.If its true how do the students get time for themselves and also time to relax.And i also want to know if the 2 years training is only theoretical or any practical knowledge is also given?

2 comments
Sourabhbassan

yes. We have classes almost everyday. But then we have got dj night every month for us to relax,  we get leave once in a while .and to answer your question whether any theoritical knowledge is given. Most of our faculty come from the industry and they are really good so they way they teach is something you can not imagine.and talking about theory getting practical we have got marketing practicals and presentaions where there the theories learnt is put o work

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Sourabhbassan

For more details contact me at sourabh94bassan@gmail.com

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

does your college provide internship ?? if yes, what is the general stipend and overall experience

2 comments
Ro08sh222

yes..5-20k

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
gpstanwar
@gpstanwar  ·  1 karma

@saxenapalak Yes, SBS provides 100% internship with average stipend of rs. 7000-8000

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

how much is the annnual package of youe institute..????

1 comment
Sourabhbassan

annual package.... The highest is 14 lakhs till now and the average is around 6.5. for more detaila contact me at sourabh94bassan@gmail.com

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

there is a huge demand for analytics in the market today, so does the college provide a specialization in analytics ???

2 comments
Ro08sh222

YEs seperate batch for analytics

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
khushbu_kakde
@khushbu_kakdeBITM Pune  ·  0 karma

@saxenapalak yes there is an analytics batch .i m 2017-19 batch student of balaji.This year college will provide you placement in 1st sem comapny name is phlips capital .This company provide you both placement and internships . If you need any information regarding college whtzapp me 7987573660 or mail me khushbukakde115@gmail.com.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

there is a huge demand for analytics in the market today, so does the college provide a specialization in analytics ???

1 comment
gpstanwar
@gpstanwar  ·  1 karma

@saxenapalak For the batch 2018-20, Sri Balaji Society started with the course on Business Analytics.... Along with this,all the specialization syllabus bundled with the different areas of Business Analytics.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...