Sri Balaji Society (BIMM, BIIB, BITM & BIMHRD) Admission Queries

1,153 Posts  ·  1,894 Users
About this group
Hello friends, This thread is has been created with a view to solve all your queries regarding Sri Balaji Society's 4 colleges - BIMM, BIIB, BITM and BIMHRD. Pool in your queries regarding admissions, infrastructure etc-
Page 1 of 116

I have selected as Online for 1st preference and a city as 2nd preference for GDPI and the application after submitting shows online written at top. Do it mean that interview will be taken online or it is just that online word have any other mean here?

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Mat - 98 percentile 10th - 90% 12th - 64% Graduation - 72% (BBA) What are my chances of conversion to BIMM Pune?

No chance
50-50
High chance
7 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

Greetings from Sri Balaji University, Pune

*ADMISSIONS OPEN - BATCH 2021-2023!*

MBA ASPIRANTS,

TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THE ADMISSION PROCESS OF SRI BALAJI SOCIETY INTERESTED PEOPLE CAN DM ME.

*DISCOUNT VOUCHERS* GET ₹200 OFF*

DEEPAK JANGID

Post 102518440478970
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Greetings from Sri Balaji University, Pune ! *ADMISSIONS OPEN - BATCH 2021-2023 !!* The University is having 8 Departments namely Marketing, Finance, Human Resource Management, Telecom, International Business, Information Technology, Operations & Supply Chain Management and Business Analytics. Offered by "Sri Balaji University - (BIMM, BITM, BIIB, BIMHRD), Pune" and doors to almost 350+ companies to set your foot in Corporate world. 85% people are successful because of their fluency and soft communication skills and with the same concept we give *65%* weightage to, 1. Group discussions 2. Essay writing 3. Personal interview And *35%* weightage to CAT/MAT/CMAT/XAT/MAH-CET scores. (no cut off points) *Avg package : 6 - 7 LPA* *Highest package : 18.5 LPA* (BEST IN ROI) MBA ASPIRANTS, TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THE ADMISSION PROCESS OF SRI BALAJI SOCIETY INTERESTED PEOPLE CAN DM ME. *LIMITED VOUCHERS* Thanks Regards, DAISY VALECHA student manager BIMM contact : 7408041000
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Greetings from Sri Balaji University, Pune ! *ADMISSIONS OPEN - BATCH 2021-2023 !!* The University is having 8 Departments namely Marketing, Finance, Human Resource Management, Telecom, International Business, Information Technology, Operations & Supply Chain Management and Business Analytics. Offered by "Sri Balaji University - (BIMM, BITM, BIIB, BIMHRD), Pune" and doors to almost 350+ companies to set your foot in Corporate world. 85% people are successful because of their fluency and soft communication skills and with the same concept we give *65%* weightage to, 1. Group discussions 2. Essay writing 3. Personal interview And *35%* weightage to CAT/MAT/CMAT/XAT/MAH-CET scores. (no cut off points) *Avg package : 6 - 7 LPA* *Highest package : 18.5 LPA* (BEST IN ROI) MBA ASPIRANTS, TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THE ADMISSION PROCESS OF SRI BALAJI SOCIETY INTERESTED PEOPLE CAN DM ME. *LIMITED VOUCHERS* Thanks & Regards, Sheetal Choudhary Student Manager, BIMM Contact : 8871662193

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Which is better for Finance

BIMM
IMT Nagpur
12 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

Is there any group for BIMHRD 2020-22 batch?

If yes please share the link for the same

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Could anyone pls tell me what is the difference between the 4 INSTITUTES ?

and is there any WHATSAPP/TELEGRAM GROUP where all the BALAJI students can connect ? 

1 comment
Abhi199928
@Abhi199928  ·  0 karma

http s://chat....com/LnG4JBEJYul48CNN8WFfC3

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Anyone who joined balaji 2020-22 batch msg me or add me in a group so that we will interact with each other

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Any BITM .. groups

4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
Abhi199928
@Abhi199928  ·  0 karma

Whatsapp msg me on 7717781405

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Abhi199928
@Abhi199928  ·  0 karma