SPMG aka IPMG 2010-2012

65 Posts  ·  20 Users
About this group
Hello everyone... Welcome to SPMG (IPMG). All those who have selected in the Batch of 2010-2012 may kindly introduce yourself here. This is your place... So lets rock and lets have your first experience here. Shout everything o...
Page 1 of 7
Hi Friends,

Can any one help me to know more about IPMG? I am 30 years old guy with 5.7 years of experience in the field of Engineering consultancy.(EPC). I am looking forward to apply for 2010-2011 executive MBA offered by this institute.Since I shall be self sponsored candidate & this will be their first EMBA batch, I need to know about institute's past record of placement & delivering quality education in the field of Petrochemical technology.

can any one share information regarding the regular recruiters visiting institute's campus for placement with average pay packages.(since I am 30, I am more interested to know bout private recruiters)

Hi;

Just read your query, well the first batch of EMBA has started, and it has 9 professionals. We all have similar experiences of 5+years and all are self-sponsored guys. About placements; we have to rely upon the records of the regular MBA guys, but we are optimistic in setting up the stage.

Hope you guys can follow suit and join the batch commencing June-11.

- abhiktushardas
(EMBA-10 / SPM@PDPU)
@abhiktushardas
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Holla people!!!!

A BIG thanks to all those who turned up for the process and I hope all of you make it here.:thumbsup::cheerio::thumbsup:

I loved meeting you all and in fact am quite excited to see you very soon as my Juniors.::
There was a very positive response from all the panel members about the crowd and I personally thank you all again for that.
:cheerio:
The result will out by 4th April, so the countdown has already begun. ;)

Regards,
More likely to be found here: facebook.com/neil.mukherjee17
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
you may also like
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/all-you-wanted-to-know-abt-rgipt-25035337

Pls dont spam... this thread is dedicated for SPM.
No. of countries in the world r more than d no. of yrs in life,so travel as many places as u can !!!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

To all the CAT-2010 aspirants, I, on behalf of the whole School of Petroleum Management, invite you to a VISIT TO SPM.

Come, and feel the aura @ SPM. An informative tour guided by one of the current students, and a small sneak peak of the particular sector we are into.

But please do register yourself, or rather inform me beforehand so that we can schedule it for you.(PM me)

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Any suggestions for 15-Month Exec-MBA (Oil n Gas) in terms of viability, prospects, placements and course accreditation. I am a Chemical Engineer with 5years of Supervisory experience in Oil n Gas. How about placements and pay-packages of last batch?

Awaiting replies.

@abhiktushardas
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
SPM PDPU Guys, come on.. any suggestion on 15 months executive MBA course...

Sandy @ 09867439174

pls use forum for discussion.. and do not post contact no. as it is against forum rule....
No. of countries in the world r more than d no. of yrs in life,so travel as many places as u can !!!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

SPM PDPU Guys, come on.. any suggestion on 15 months executive MBA course...

Sandy @ 09867439174

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi, any body knows approx. how much package last year student got having 4.5 yrs of experience.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hi, i am also planning to get enrolled in to Executive MBA program of SPMG starting Jan 10th 2011. The reason being working since 4.5 years in Oil & gas project management Consultancy & was looking for full time executive MBA from india & if i am not wrong SPMG is the first college in india to offer 15 months full time executive mba programme in oil & gas sector.

Also, is there any one else planning for executive mba program of SPMG.

Warm welcome to you :o:o
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...