SPJIMR's cert. International MGMT + MBA from ESB-Reutlingen University

35 Posts  ·  13 Users
About this group
Hi, I got an email from SPJIMR for International Management +MBA prg with ESB-Reutlingen University on April 19th. Wondering who all got this email and what was the criteria ? I have 21 months of work experience XAT 90.1 percen...
Page 1 of 4

No..I hv jst checked with a few of my friends who did not score a decent score in CAT and it turns out to be that they have not received any email from SPJ regarding this.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello, please address your queries for PGCIM here: spjimrs-cert-international-mgmt-mba

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hi GVC1106,

Do you by any chance happen to know anybody else who has got this email.

Request you to please share your profile so that we can atleast try and make some intelligent guesses as to is this a call for all or some shortlisting criteria has been applied. The latter being more plausible since, it is SPJ.

Regards,
Nikhil

no buddy i think its been sent to everyone. even i got the mail and few of my friends also got the same
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi GVC1106,

Do you by any chance happen to know anybody else who has got this email.

Request you to please share your profile so that we can atleast try and make some intelligent guesses as to is this a call for all or some shortlisting criteria has been applied. The latter being more plausible since, it is SPJ.

Regards,
Nikhil

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

i guess, they have sent for PGCIM mails to almost all the PGDM applicants.

Can someone throw some light on, how far this course is good when compared to PGDM course ?

is it really worth going for PGCIM?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi All,
I have got an email from SPJIMR for International Management +MBA prg with ESB-Reutlingen University on Feb 19th 2011.

Wondering who all got this email and what was the criteria ?

I have

19 months of work experience
CAT 93.21
XAT 90.14 percentile.

Any pointers in this direction will be highly appreciated.

Regards,
Nikhil

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Which mail are you refering to?
We have received a confirmation mail which said we will be receiving the remaing stuff in about 2 weeks time! But still havent received it...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

did anyone get the detailed mail which debasis metioned he will send later? whens the last date to confirm about joining the course?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Mmad Says
Any idea how many people attended in all ?

Well I am not sure, but some one was saying that about 70 folks in all got a call!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
himaghnya Says
Today I received a confirmation mail regarding the same!

Any idea how many people attended in all ?
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...