SPJIMR PGDM 2008-10 Results

836 Posts  ·  169 Users
About this group
*@All The results for SPJIMR's 2 year PGDM course are expected to be out by 4:00 PM today evening. Please keep checking www.spjimr.org for the results. All the best to all Puys... :: Cheers... *
Page 1 of 84

first of all..thxx to evry senior who has helped in evry way possible....

can some1 tell me whr d discussion thread for the gi info is gng on..have searched a lot of threads but most of them r abt puys asking if they got in or not....whr i can get some info abt the gi processes???

@seniors
i am into fin....can u please suggest as to wat i shud do in the time b4 GI??also hw is the process of GI,etc...it wud really be helpful if u can elaborate or guide me to the concerned thread...

thxx a lot

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Thanx abhinav

It was great to have you, prasanna and manav to help us out

Assistant Professor of Marketing, University of Leeds, UK (All views personal)
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@moderators

Since admissions for the PGDM 2008-10 batch are over, I'd request you to close this thread to prevent unnecessary chit-chat. Queries regarding the next admission process will be handled on a separate thread.

@all

Hope this thread proved useful to all of you during the admission process :)

All the best !
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hey!! sorry for replying late....but thanks for ur reply....if not for this clarification i wud have always misunderstood their selection process. More importantly, i can now help my cousin to understand it, so that he prepares himself accordingly.....Many thanks to you as well as Sumit! U were of great help.
ATB guys.....

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
hey, thanks for that......Also, is it possible to get a call from SPJIMR without any work-ex?.... i am asking this b'cos i got 96.4%ile in XAT 2008 and hav no work-ex, but a friend of mine got a call though she had none (with lesser score in XAT & CAT)....Or does it all depend on the profile of the applicant????....if u or anyone can answer this, pls do....Pls dont think i am comparing or pointing to any other thing....but i am just trying to find out what was lacking (surely there shd b something!!) in my qualifications etc...
wud b glad to find a reply...thanks in advance.....n yes congrats to all those who made it to this extremely good insti!.....i am from IFMR, 2008-10 batch.

Sumit who had replied to ur question earlier has no work ex...neither do I. The percentage of freshers is small but its definitely not that if u dnt have workex u dnt get admission. Ya, it all depends on ur profile. Not just ur profile but how ur profile is compatible to the area of specialization u have opted for.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hey, thanks for that......Also, is it possible to get a call from SPJIMR without any work-ex?.... i am asking this b'cos i got 96.4%ile in XAT 2008 and hav no work-ex, but a friend of mine got a call though she had none (with lesser score in XAT & CAT)....Or does it all depend on the profile of the applicant????....if u or anyone can answer this, pls do....Pls dont think i am comparing or pointing to any other thing....but i am just trying to find out what was lacking (surely there shd b something!!) in my qualifications etc...
wud b glad to find a reply...thanks in advance.....n yes congrats to all those who made it to this extremely good insti!.....i am from IFMR, 2008-10 batch.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
hi all of u... i have a question (i dont know if this is the right thread to post it but i dint find any other..) so pls answer if u can....

Can a student apply to S.P.Jain's 2-yr FT PG Programme, with his GMAT score alone?...even if he was in india at the time of CAT & XAT.
I would be very grateful to u guys for ur help. thanks in advance

archita

@Archita
Yes you can apply with only a GMAT score even if u were in INDIA...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi all of u... i have a question (i dont know if this is the right thread to post it but i dint find any other..) so pls answer if u can....

Can a student apply to S.P.Jain's 2-yr FT PG Programme, with his GMAT score alone?...even if he was in india at the time of CAT & XAT.
I would be very grateful to u guys for ur help. thanks in advance

archita

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

if your are an XIMB convertee/ WL please do post in the thread

http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/other-exams-xat-fms-jmet/30050-2008-ximb-results-out-86.html#post1156660

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hi ,

I have received two text books (Businees Stat and Microeconomics)and one spiral binded material.
Is that all to be recieved for PFC material OR some more material will be posted.

--Srinu

That is all the material we recv as of now. I guess there will be more when we reach college
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...