[ OFFICIAL ] SPJIMR - Global Management Programme ( GMP ) - Admissions 2017

33 Posts  ·  105 Users
About this group

This is the official group for all questions and discussions related to the SPJIMR's Global Management Programme.

Page 1 of 4

Hi Guys,

The new official admissions query thread for SPJIMR - Global Management Programme (GMP) 2018 onwards has been created. Please post all your queries here .

https://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/official-spjimr-global-management-programme-gmp-admissions-2018-6697097014280192

Posting and commenting on this thread will be closed. 

1 like
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

SC guys who are yet to withdraw from IIM K please do it at earliest for the sake of WL guys. Thanks.

Is there any chance for a waitlist who converted 3rd preference, to ask to get first preference.... ? Any ideas .... .😕

Yes
No
YoJo XAT17- 95 XAT18- 86 X: 91.6 XII: 93.3 Grad:58.72
1 comment10 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

Got a mail shortlisted in waitlist and doesn't even have a waitlist position so to track the movement, so how can we able to know the status of our admission..?does anyone has any idea

2 comments
AnkurPashine
@AnkurPashine  ·  0 karma

I too got mail of being in waitlist... but not sure how to track latest status. What are the chances of converting after being in waitlist ??

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Phantom839
@Phantom839  ·  7 karma

All of this will be clear on 27th May I guess

Like  ·  Reply  ·  

What are the chances for waitlisted students, based on past admission experiences..? If anyone can comment, would be great help.

thanks.

-Y

YoJo XAT17- 95 XAT18- 86 X: 91.6 XII: 93.3 Grad:58.72
3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
coolravi86
@coolravi86  ·  31 karma

R u there on fb group of spjain gmp? 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
YogiJ
@YogiJ  ·  1 karma

Nyenrode MBA. Yes I'm there in the group.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  

when will the results be out??

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
VIshyroy96
@VIshyroy96  ·  4 karma

Hi, Third pref wont be getting a call for ESB. This was clarified on the last day of interviews

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
neha.sondawale
@neha.sondawale  ·  2 karma

ohh ok however it was not communicated on 1st day of interviews. Thanks for info

Like  ·  Reply  ·  

It was one of the most enriching experiences of my life. Everything was so well-organised and gained a lot by listening to other people's stories and experiences in life. Moreover, I had such a good time interacting with so many people coming from such different backgrounds. Looking forward to meet you guys again sometime. :)

3 likes

Can anyone share the venue details for 31st March interview slot.

1 comment
prasadyalala
@prasadyalala  ·  3 karma

@gopal123456789 Check your inbox. Ms Deepali from admissions team has sent an email with venue details and documents required for interview. Same is updated on Facebook page.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  

I am shortlisted for gmp interview on 31st march. Could anybody tell me that do we have to carry all our certificates related to the activities mentioned in the form with us or we can mail them later as well?

Hi,

Please clear the exact duration of course for Nyenrode and EBS including internships and SPJIMR's course. And 

IESEG is 1 year + internship (4-6 months )?   ...

Its creating a lot confusion, since SPJIMR website and college websites differ a bit while mentioning that.

4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
VIshyroy96
@VIshyroy96  ·  4 karma

Is it same for NBU as well?? Because it has 12 months i guess ( someplaces in mentions 18 months after spjimrs 6 month in india) and can we participate in an additional internship of 6 months in NBU after 12 months as stated on website?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Phantom839
@Phantom839  ·  7 karma

Yes u can.. u can keep doing internships ( if u get ur academic enrollment extended)

Like  ·  Reply  ·