SPJIMR 2013-15,score based list declared, call getters discussion forum

233 Posts  ·  113 Users
About this group
I have got a score based call ,shortlistd for operations.
Page 1 of 24

@Swagatm i have held certain positions of responsibility for which i have the newsletter or brouchures as proof.. i don't have exclusive certificates for them. but i have filled them in S.P. Jain form. Is this form of proof valid ?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

This is to bring to your kind notice that it's not an official thread started by SPJIMR. Adcom members wont be available over here to answer queries if any.

Pl post all queries at http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/2013-2015-spjimr-profile-based-list-declared-25092521/3619931

Pl post all experiences at http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/official-2013-2015-spjimr-group-interview-experiences-25093880/3621938

There is a way to be good again :)
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@Abhilash09 thanx a ton
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@kanu28 said:
@Abhilash09ohk.. i was thinking people can share their interview experience but ya i can understand that
follow the link , you will find a couple of experiences including mine
SPJIMR 2013-15
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@kanu28 said:
@Abhilash09ohk.. i was thinking people can share their interview experience but ya i can understand that
follow the link , you will find a couple of experiences including mine
SPJIMR 2013-15
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@Abhilash09
ohk.. i was thinking people can share their interview experience but ya i can understand that
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@kanu28 said:
anyone who has gone thru the interview process plz share ur experience
The result of the GI will be announced in the second week of March.
So as of now you will not get any experience from some one who has already got through the entire process successfully. :)

For the current year GI experiences you can refer the below link:

SPJIMR 2013-15
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

anyone who has gone thru the interview process plz share ur experience

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

yes self-attested photocopy (1 copy ) of your mark sheets, top 5 curricular/extra-curricular/work achievements, and printout/photocopy of work ex certificates..

Vineet.. CAT 2012 OA - 99.16 QA 88.06 VA: 99.92 Calls: ACLIK New IIMs FMS SPJIMR MDI Converts FMS, IIMC, IIML, MDI Joining - IIMC :)
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@vin2988 do we also need photocopies? if yes, how many? attested?
thanx for the info

Calls: IMT-G,IIFT,SPJIMR(Fin),New IIMs,NMIMS,MFC,MDI,NITIE,IIT-D Convert: IIFT-D,IMT-G,MFC,MDI-HRM,NITIE(wl-192) Skipped: NMIMS,IIT-D Joining: IIFT-D
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...