SPJIMR 2012-2014 Final Converts

2,185 Posts  ·  205 Users
About this group
Ah ! its Friday... The day before the grand weekend.... you are waiting anxiously to book a ticket @ bookmyshow You looked at your boss....he is having a long weekend.. you walk up to the managers seat and mumble - "one day even i shall...
Page 1 of 219
@atultheseeker- Oh Oh Oh OMG..!! OMG..!! OMG..!!! can you please tell me what made you to come on a conclusion that I'm a "SPOIL BRAT"....

First of all the post was not for you,it was for SLAYER23,but as a KIDDISH attitude which you have,it made you to jump in between,and u tried to "ACT SMART"......

Before teaching me the lesson of manners and etiquette,kindly refresh yourself immediately.becoz u require the guidance for the same very urgently.

Secondly, it seems you recently got through in SPJain for PGDM program, god knows how?? anyways take my suggestion and kindly try to be humble,by just mentioning that "I M A HUMBLE GUY WILL NOT SOLVE THE PURPOSE" Being a part of such prestigious college,try to keep their brand name and status rather spoiling it. You gotta long way to go....!!!

@MBAster It was not about whom it was addressed but the way it was addressed to. You are an MBA aspirant and you should be aware of the way you communicate your emotions and expressions through your words. Misguidance is a strong word and slayer is not forging anyone or cheating anyone where you can you use that word.
Then you accuses me of acting smart and all but My only humble question is that slayer had not posted that "little bit of study" waala comment to you. It was addressed to us , the people who will be entering spjain in 2012 not to you and if you had any doubt, you could have sent him a personal message but no you chose the "rational" path of publicly accusing a someone on a public forum.

And last thing, Do you really understand the meaning of your last comment that I might have converted spjain recently. Are you trying to characterize the people who clear wait list and get later converts??

It is these things which made me call a spoilt brat because while you can call me anything you perhaps dont see how your statements might affect others emotionally
And for your information I have converted BHEL, XLRI-HR, IIM shillong and as far as SPjain is concerned I converted it on the first list itself . I was not waitlisted but I also dont think those who clear later have any special charateristics. Infact some have much better profile than me. My only advice to you if you wanna take it is please think how your words will affect others
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

pardon me plz...nd its a dudette:)

suvradips Says
Hey dude/dudette.plz stop spamming will you..posting the same thing on every thread..the selection criteria changes from year to year..so my suggestion is stop worrying about all this and try to maximise ur CAT/XAT/etc scores..all the best.
WhY sO sErIoUss?! :D
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@atultheseeker- Oh Oh Oh OMG..!! OMG..!! OMG..!!! can you please tell me what made you to come on a conclusion that I'm a "SPOIL BRAT"....

First of all the post was not for you,it was for SLAYER23,but as a KIDDISH attitude which you have,it made you to jump in between,and u tried to "ACT SMART"......

Before teaching me the lesson of manners and etiquette,kindly refresh yourself immediately.becoz u require the guidance for the same very urgently.

Secondly, it seems you recently got through in SPJain for PGDM program, god knows how?? anyways take my suggestion and kindly try to be humble,by just mentioning that "I M A HUMBLE GUY WILL NOT SOLVE THE PURPOSE" Being a part of such prestigious college,try to keep their brand name and status rather spoiling it. You gotta long way to go....!!!

MBAster there is something called manners and etiquette. Look at the way you speak to him. Has he said you dont study at SP Jain. What he should say "OH you guys will study like hell and wont sleep and still we will enjoy", MBA has lot to study but its just a part of it and you do other activities also. He is my senior and we at SP are humble but we dont take nonsense attitude from spoilt brats like you.
Plz think before you type
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
congrats to all of u for making it!
am an aspirant...plz tell me what is the safe score that i shud score in CAT(overll and sectionals) to have a safe chance of final call considering the GDPI doesnt go well (just assuming that the worst case)..
Also plz tell abt the profile-based calls..

THanks

Hey dude/dudette.plz stop spamming will you..posting the same thing on every thread..the selection criteria changes from year to year..so my suggestion is stop worrying about all this and try to maximise ur CAT/XAT/etc scores..all the best.
"Get Busy Living or Get Busy Dying"
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
sonamaries7 Says
what i was looking for was the cutoff CAT %ile(overall and sectioanls) this year for the different streams in SPJIMR..:)

While for profile based call u require 85 minimum overall and 75 or 70 in each section, for second list of profile + score, the cat score needs to be good so that it gives you enough points to secure a call. Needless to say if ur interview is not good then even 99+ wont get u final conversion
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

what i was looking for was the cutoff CAT %ile(overall and sectioanls) this year for the different streams in SPJIMR..:)

Hi dude
There is no safe call score. Ppl with 99+ score have also not got final call if the interview is bad. As far as I know xlri and spjain gives maximum weight-age to interview scores.
But dont worry interview is not rocket science. Just be yourself and enjoy it and ull get the call
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
am an aspirant...plz tell me what is the safe score that i shud score in CAT(overll and sectionals) to have a safe chance of final call considering the GDPI doesnt go well (just assuming that the worst case)..

THanks

Hi dude
There is no safe call score. Ppl with 99+ score have also not got final call if the interview is bad. As far as I know xlri and spjain gives maximum weight-age to interview scores.
But dont worry interview is not rocket science. Just be yourself and enjoy it and ull get the call
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

THanks

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
MBAster Says
@slayer23-Hey why you are misguiding people,no offence but you shouldn't mention that a "BIT OF STUDY" after all it's SPJIMR....!! so rather misleading the crowd, keep the real fact over here.....

Well in Ist place that was for the incoming batch of 2014 and its pretty obvious no senior would bombard with statements like there are only studies over here and nothing else...

And @Slayer is very right.. SPJIMR is not only about studies its far more than that...

And by no means did @Slayer mislead any1..
SPJIMR PGDM Finance Class of 2014 | CAT'11 - 99.04%le | http://www.pagalguy.com/forums/life-at-b-schools/bschool-student-profiles-t-1090/p-15377/r-3591991
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
MBAster Says
@slayer23-Hey why you are misguiding people,no offence but you shouldn't mention that a "BIT OF STUDY" after all it's SPJIMR....!! so rather misleading the crowd, keep the real fact over here.....

MBAster there is something called manners and etiquette. Look at the way you speak to him. Has he said you dont study at SP Jain. What he should say "OH you guys will study like hell and wont sleep and still we will enjoy", MBA has lot to study but its just a part of it and you do other activities also. He is my senior and we at SP are humble but we dont take nonsense attitude from spoilt brats like you.
Plz think before you type
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...