Spjat july 22

31 Posts  ·  25 Users
About this group
Hi pguys... I am to start with preparation for SPJAT to be held this month on 22th. Please guide with how to go about with preparation!! Do we have any sample papers other than available on website or tips to crack it. I belive, this woul...
Page 1 of 4

hi plz can anyone post spjat papers ...i did not get thru in the last exam and need to practice

2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
hey guys can anybody tell me how many times can u attempt SPJAT ? and will best of the scores be considered? From where can u get the sample papers of SPJAT.Please reply ASAP
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@menon_rohit89 can you please share some details about the mix of the questions (i mean the topics covered in quants) ?
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@Silentguy - I registered for SPJAT today . Can you help me with some mock papers of SPJAT?
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@menon_rohit89 said:
Hey took the exam yesterday.. Waiting for the results
ehat SPJAT??

can we apply to PGDM prog using this exam??
Press 'like' if you like my comment !!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey took the exam yesterday.. 😃 Waiting for the results 😃

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

anybody preparing for SPJAT to be conducted on Feb 10 2013 ???

I Never Wanted What I Gave up & I Never Gave Up What I Wanted !
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey guys,

I heard that the exam is conducted on Jan20th, Feb 10th and March 10th..is this all for the same intake?
Can we take the exam more than once?
Is it like the best of three scores?
Please reply guys!!!!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hey guys is there anyone appearing for the mgb test to held on the 20th of jan 13', i gave my gmat a couple days back and now planning to give spjat, the problem is i haven't been able to get access to any spjat sample papers other than the one provided on the site, is there anyone who has appeared for the same and has any idea what the level of difficulty is and how to go about preparing for this test and where to study from, so if there is anyone with any information plz help....

email: yashmehta.108 @ gmail.com (no spaces)
or if possible on this site...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...