SPJAT 2010 details for the April 2010 intake

14 Posts  ·  25 Users
About this group
Hi Future aspiring SPJCM's, This thread will cater to the Spjat exam for the SPJCM intake for the April 2010. The test will be starting from Jan 2010 till Jan (mid ). There may be tests in February for the intake. I will be discussi...
Page 1 of 2

45(2)52
97(7)33
67(?)72

what is ?

the answer is 3

cn any1 explain how??

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

will the RC's are par to tht CAT level or will it be bit easier.. ??

So wt abt the current affairs ??

And how do u rate this exam par to CAT level.. ?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
hey, thanks for the useful post.
just wanted to ask:- ive given spjat once before. did very poorly., thanks to my miserable performance in the the iq and diagrammatic sections. i haven't joined any classes and was wondering if u know of ne books i cud pick up to prep for these sections?
yr reply will be greatly appreciated.

thanks,
Avanii..

can you please throw some light on the GK Section which includes politics.will they stress on Indian or World politics? considering the fact that SPJAT is for the GMBA program based in Dubai and Singapore.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I received an email from SP Jain saying that I need to wire transfer $90 along with my skype id so that they can conduct an online test, gd, essay etc online.
Did anyone receive this kind of email...please reply.

Thanks and Regards,
Abhi.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
The Format and Testing criterion from past papers are as :

SECTIONS
1. Digramatic interpretation - 8 Questions
2. Critical Reasoning - 6 Questions
3. IQ - 5 Questions
4. Numerics (Mats & DI) - 9 (3 DI) Questions
5. GK - 11 Questions
6. Reading Comprehension - 5 Questions
TOTAL 44 Questions

Now Preparing for each section can be done as :

1. Digramatic interpretation - DI section as in CAT and GMAT. You can refer to any material from institute for CAT/GMAT. Also lot of stuff is online.

2. Critical Reasoning - This is typical GMAT stuff. Gmat guys knows this section as the most interesting and difficult too. You can get the resource from any GMAT material online

3. IQ - This is the Logical reasoning section in CAT. A bit tough becaiuse of time constarints

4. Numerics (Mats & DI) - Quant is relatively easy taken from basics

5. GK - This is the section which deals with general GK from lower classes and some current affairs in sports and politics.

6. Reading Comprehension - Same as CAT but choices are very near.

In the next post i will discuss the material for preparation for these individually.

**** People who are going to give SPJAT soon for the April 2010 intake, Please Share the experience and feel of paper so that it can be useful for the other puys. ***********

All the best Puys...

hey, thanks for the useful post.
just wanted to ask:- ive given spjat once before. did very poorly., thanks to my miserable performance in the the iq and diagrammatic sections. i haven't joined any classes and was wondering if u know of ne books i cud pick up to prep for these sections?
yr reply will be greatly appreciated.

thanks,
Avanii..
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
maverickhere Says
Hi Menikhs, When will discuss the method of preparation for these tests?

hi can u elaborate on the diagrammatic section if u have taken the test
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Thanks a ton Menikhs...when did you take the test?

Is it critical reasoning or verbal reasoning? till last year this section was 'verbal reasoning' and had ques from verbal...have spjat started givings CRs like GMAT?

Can you suggest prep material for each section below?

SECTIONS
3. IQ - 5 Questions
5. GK - 11 Questions
TOTAL 44 Questions

1. Digramatic interpretation - DI section as in CAT and GMAT. You can refer to any material from institute for CAT/GMAT. Also lot of stuff is online.

2. Critical Reasoning - This is typical GMAT stuff. Gmat guys knows this section as the most interesting and difficult too. You can get the resource from any GMAT material online.

3. IQ - This is the Logical reasoning section in CAT. A bit tough becaiuse of time constarints

5. GK - This is the section which deals with general GK from lower classes and some current affairs in sports and politics.

In the next post i will discuss the material for preparation for these individually.

**** People who are going to give SPJAT soon for the April 2010 intake, Please Share the experience and feel of paper so that it can be useful for the other puys. ***********

All the best Puys...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

SECTIONS
3. IQ - 5 Questions
5. GK - 11 Questions
TOTAL 44 Questions

2. Critical Reasoning - This is typical GMAT stuff. Gmat guys knows this section as the most interesting and difficult too. You can get the resource from any GMAT material online

All the best Puys...

Hi Menikhs, When will discuss the method of preparation for these tests?
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
PUYS PLS POST the SPJAT experiences as u gave the exam. It will help the future Puys
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...