S.P.Jain PGPM 2012 Batch

1,393 Posts  ·  297 Users
About this group
*SP Jain Post Graduate Programme in Management (PGPM) is a **eleven month, full-time, residential Mumbai(*) programme. The mission of the programme is to create and nurture value-based future leaders taking on higher management roles in transformi...
Page 1 of 140

I don't study in SP Jain. Better ask some senior there.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@catchuec
hi is hostel mandatory for spjimr?
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello,

My profile is:
10th-- 76.4%
12th-- 83.4%
Btech (Electronics and Telecommunication)-- 82.9%

Work Experience: 18 months experience in IT

I am week in Achievements and Versatility.

Should i apply for SP Jain. I want to apply for the Operation management but by seeing the last year profile i am getting that the people with Mechnaical and core domain are in access there and there are 1-2 with IT background.

Should i apply for operation management or not

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello Vikas Sir,

Hope your doing well!

Please brief me about the Interview process as my profile got selected for Interview.

There will be only PI or some other steps will be there?

Regards,

Aditya

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

HI Buddies!!!

I have applied for SPJ PGDM (11Month E MBA Program), My profile got shortlisted and i got an interview call on 30th June 2012.

Please share your experiences and what exactly will be the process there at the time of interview.

Shall it be only PI or some GD round will also be there?

Please help.

Aditya Singh

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
punters11 Says
It was mentioned on the SP Jain website that for their PGDM course they consider candidates with 0-4 years work-ex. Now I would be applying to PGDM 2013-15 program in SP Jain. At that time I would have more than 4 years but less than 5 years work-ex. Does that mean i would not be eligible for either the 2 year PGDM or the 1 year Executive PGPM?

Hi,

Where it has been written that For PGDM you have to have exp from 0-4 years only?
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello,
My name is Rohit. I shall be giving SPJAT this July for September intake. I was wondering if there is are sample SPJAT questions available.

I also want to know how much scholarship can I get considering my profile which is mentioned below:

X = 85% , 2004
XII = 92% , 2006
B.E(Hons) 8.12 /10 from BITS-Pilani, Pilani , 2010
Work Experience:
Almost two years.
Expatriated to France for 17 months.

SP Jain Post Graduate Programme in Management (PGPM) is a eleven month, full-time, residential Mumbai() programme. The mission of the programme is to create and nurture value-based future leaders taking on higher management roles in transforming organizations.

SPJIMR perceived the need of the industry for thought leaders in middle level management and successfully endeavored to create the PGPM course.The programme which is in its sixth year, has challenged the paradigm of conventional part time courses for working executives. Participants gain management perspectives through an innovative pedagogy of experiential learning and enhanced peer interaction. The programme offers a platform for learning and exchange of ideas with expert faculty. The renowned faculty at the institute facilitates innovative thinking through practical academic inputs and thought-provoking case studies. The programme also has a strong focus on values and ethics.
The unique aspect of the programme is the focus on the specific Role and Domain that the participant is interested to pursue. The customized approach ensures
A) Contextually specific role and domain focus
B) Functionally integrated teaching-learning process

Keep visiting this place for updates on admission process - this is NOT official college forum.. we are current students who will try to answer your questions... views expressed in this forum may not represent college/adcom views .. this is our sincere attempt to help you .. best of luck.

Visit our website: SPJIMR - SP Jain Institute of Management & Research, Mumbai

Announcing the availability of online application forms for PGPM 2012 batch:

SPJIMR - SP Jain Institute of Management & Research, Mumbai
Important announcement:

As you are aware, application form for PGPM 2012 intake is now open. The last date for applying to PGPM programme is 15-July-2011.

We would like to bring to your notice an important change in the admission process this year. SPJIMR is adopting rolling interviews process this year. In this process, profile of candidates will be assessed on a rolling basis and eligible candidates will be shortlisted and called for interview on a rolling basis (up to July 15, 2011). The benefit of this process is that students will not have to wait for a long time after applying online. Shortlisted candidates will be intimated by email and called for interviews at the earliest.

Hence, we would like to request the candidates to not wait till last date for applying online, but as soon as they are ready to apply. This would help us in accelerating the entire selection process and release the final list of candidates at the earliest.

Apply now: SPJIMR - SP Jain Institute of Management & Research, Mumbai

====================================================================
New student support email address:

Dear Friends,

In order to help the prospective candidates better, we have created a new email address

pgpm.queries@gmail.comYou can mark a copy to this email address regarding your requests, queries which you send to admission office of SPJIMR.

This would help us track your queries and get you a response in case there is a significant delay in response from school

However, please note that this account is NOT maintained by the school or has any connection with the school. This account is being maintained by the students of current batch, just to help the prospective candidates in a better way.

I hope this exercise would be helpful to you guys.

Best regards
Vikas Jain
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hi Seniors,
GMAT Score : 660
Experience: 7 years 7 months
Level: Manager in Automobile Industry
Total experience in top MNC.

1-I want to have my interview in 1st week of July'12.Will delaying application process will hamper my selection in any way
2-Pls comment on the chances of getting into PGPM?

Thanks for your reply in advance.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

It was mentioned on the SP Jain website that for their PGDM course they consider candidates with 0-4 years work-ex. Now I would be applying to PGDM 2013-15 program in SP Jain. At that time I would have more than 4 years but less than 5 years work-ex. Does that mean i would not be eligible for either the 2 year PGDM or the 1 year Executive PGPM?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
pankaj s Says
Can anyone tell me what kind of profile do they look while shortlisting through profile base shortlists. what i mean is what are the measures to make your profile sounder??? please reply as earliest as possible.....

How come you are 22 years old only???? 😃
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...