Took my GMAT today and scored 640.
B. tech from NIT jalandhar 60%
experience of more than 8 years in manufacturing.
is there any remote chance?
Request you to analyse my profile. Is SP Jain Ex MBA in my reach?
Gmat - 640 (Q - 49, V - 27, AWA - 5)
I am an Indian Male and by March 2012 I will have a total experience of 66 Months in IT industry.
Work Experience - My experience includes 9 Months of international experience(Saudi Arabia) . Type of work is software development, technology consulting centered at business i.e. IT strategy, IT transformation etc.
Current Empolyer: Mahinddra Satyam
Previous Empolyer: 3 i Infotech
Previous Employer: TATA Consultancy Services
Undergrad Grad - Bachelor of Engineering (Electronics and Communication) with 72.9% (3.65 GPA).
1.Working as Project Leader, leading a team of 10 people.
2. Cleared Leadership test - Phase 1 in MAHINDRA SATYAM (Probably after interview and DISC Profiling, I would get a chance to work with top brass of MSAT - VP CTO etc).
3. Have to been to onsite for 11 months and worked with multiple nationalities. Exposure to various BFSI areas of BANKS.
4. Got GREAT TEAM CARD from Client for an extremely successful release of Targets First Grocery Distribution Center. This complete application was designed and developed and tested by me and my Project Lead.
5. Continuously Rated 4 in my organization (Rating 4 can be given only to maximum of 20% top performers in the team).
6. I Completed IBM DB2 UDB 700 certifications with 98 percent.
7. I Completed IBM NCFM certification with 94 percent.
8. Rated as High Performer by HR Team in Chennai.
9. In third yr of my career I trained 4 individuals for a period of 8 months.
At work Place:
1. I was one of the most active participants of PATHSHALA initiative - An initiative of TCS Chennai to educate poor children.
2. I was among the organizers of RTSC studio - A platform to share movies with associates.
3. I was the Lead of Canteen Committee.
4. I am active member of MAITREE - This is Part of TCS dedicated to CSR Activities.
Other than work Achievements:
1. Worked for a Network marketing with a thought of utilizing my weekends , created a team of Size 300 ) and earned a considerable amount of money. Travelled to Malaysia for 7 days to participate in the Global conference of this Network marketing company.
Though company had to face some leagal issues in India so left it in 2009.
2. Founder of placement training agency with 2 of friends. Trained some 10 people and all got placement. Had to dissociate as I got married and had to move to Hyderabad and 1 partner moved to Singapore.
Extra curricular activities - Active during school participated in various debate and extempore competitions and won prizes. Part of 2-3 clubs and organized multiple events in my organisation.
Aspiring to move towards business development. Would like to pursue MBA in IT Mgmt or Marketing (focusing on IT marketing)
B.E. with 1 yr experience and lots accolades in work
s.p. jain no calls
what is this??
wen is the last date of filling the sp jain form ?
I'm doing 2nd yr PGDM in operations management. can anyone please suggest some books for the subjects below
Six Sigma, TPM
Manufacturing Planning & Control
Enterprise ControlCore Courses
Supply Chain Management
Business Smart IT Application
Strategic Cost Management
Simulation & Theory of Constraints
IT in Retail
IT in Logistics
World Class Manufacturing
Advanced Planning & Optimization (SAP - APO)
These are the subjects in SP jain
i am a 4th year b.tech student in SRM university, chennai... my basic info is:
i want to know what minimum cat score should i achieve if i want to get into sp jain/nmims?
hey, i have 91% in 10th and 79% in 12th boards... my cgpa is 8.5... what cat score can gt me in sp jain/nmims?
I am woke up really late. I want to apply to PGPM course of SP Jain. Now I know that last date is July 15. Below is my profile.
1. Although last date is July 15, has the admission process already closed?
2. If I apply on July 15, is there a chance of getting an interview call?
Indian IT Male
Experience: 7 yrs in Top IT company
International Exp of 3.8 Years in Chicago, US
Six sigma Green belt certified
Your response at the earliest will be of great help.
This is Nivedita here.Plz go through my profile and suggest me what are my chances of getting in to PGPM 11 months programme.
Work ex=4yrs and 3 months by 31st of Dec(as has been specified in the form)
Have a very good extracurricular background.Have been an active participant in Games and National and state level presentations and won prizes for the same.My hobbies include photography,drawing,painting,sketching and have won prizes for the same.
Yet to appear for GMAT.Probably by Mid of august i should be able to mail my scores to SP Jain.
I talked to the concerned SP jain person who looks after PGPM admissiions.As per my conversation she
told me to fill the form.Again they can accept my profile if my score is good + extracurricular activities ,since i donot have a complete 5 yrs of work ex.And she said ,the min score required for GMAT is 610.
Another thng, one of my seniors frm engineering has passed out from sp jain last year.Even he didnot had 5 yrs of work ex .Still he was sellected.
I just want you to guide me on what are my chances of getting a call if i score 650+ in GMAT with the kind of work x i have mentioned. Plz rply soon.