SPJAIN interviews ( experiences and preps )

30 Posts  ·  443 Users
About this group
Hi, I received the following email from SpJain on 1st March Dear DADDIKAR SAGAR K , This is to inform you that your personal interview for admission to our Post-Graduate Programme in Management is been scheduled on 14th Mar...
Page 1 of 3

My interview is tomorrrow i.e. on 01-09-2018. Does anyone any checklist of documents? 

help needed!

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
indianflavor
@indianflavor  ·  4 karma

Hey,

you ight have received an email from Ad Com team which enlists all the docs.In case you cant trace that mail. Here are the details :- 

Please get along originals as well as self attested copies of the following for the interview  

1. 10th, 12th, Graduation and Post Graduation(If any) Marksheets.

2. 10th,12th,Graduation, Post Graduation Degree Certificate

3. Graduation’s Consolidated Mark sheet for all years/semesters (It should have a semester/year wise details of marks as well as final percentage or CGPA)

4. Document verifying the formula for conversion of CGPA to Percentage , if applicable .

5. Work Experience Certificates of all previous companies

6. Joining letter & Relieving letter of all previous companies.

7. Appointment Letter of Current Company

8. Last Three Months Salary Slip of Current Company.

9. Incase of own business/start up, you can submit copies of IT returns of company/company incorporation certificate/contracts, etc.

10. CAT/XAT/GMAT Scorecard

11. 1 Passport Size snaps(Please write your name and App Id on the back)

12. Photo Identity Card (PAN Card/Adhaar Card/Passport/Driving License, etc.)

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
CatSat
@CatSat  ·  5 karma

Thanks

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Does anyone has any experience of the Skype interview for the PGPM program at SPJIMR ? 

1 comment
Santoshcitm
@Santoshcitm  ·  0 karma

Re interview

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I have an interview for PGPM on 31st August. Could anyone throw some light on the interview format and type of questions asked ? I have opted for Operations Management.

abhishek_sarma
1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello, please see the reivew & QnA for SPJ Global by Alumunis. 
http://www.spjainmgb.com/ 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Till when can I apply in sp jain PGDM for profile based shortlisting for 2018 batch?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

i received interview call for the PGPM interview. Can you please tell me the interview format and the questions asked?

2 comments
nagaralankar
@nagaralankar  ·  0 karma

Wat is ur profile?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
dotty2504
@dotty2504  ·  2 karma

I will have 78 months of working experience as on 1st Jan 2018 in NTPC Ltd. I have worked in Electrical Maintenance Department, In Planning and Systems Department and in Contracts department. My GMAT score is 680. So can you please throw some light on the interview format. Are group interviews conducted for PGPM candidates and are there multiple phases of interviewing process? 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I have recieved a call for the PGPM interview. Can you please tell what is the interview format? What are the questions generally asked?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Watch Dr Vasant Sivaraman, Professor & Chairperson, SPJIMR give his take on How do companies view MBA students? 

http://bit.ly/2mmrh2p 

AnamHasan
1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

any idea till what date can we update the profle cum score based forms for spjain?

This has to end!
1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Profile based call getters.. please share your experience.. how was the interview ?

2 likes1 comment
Messi_Fan
@Messi_Fan  ·  190 karma

Please share guys.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...