Spjain Emba

1 Post  ·  3 Users
About this group
Hiya everyone!! I'm newbie out here.I need u guys feedback on spjain dubai's EMBA program. I have 2 yrs of work experience in IT ( 1 yr in dubai). I recently got selected fro teh prog. The selection process was preety easy..a simple aptitut...
Page 1 of 1

Hiya everyone!!

I'm newbie out here.I need u guys feedback on spjain dubai's EMBA program.
I have 2 yrs of work experience in IT ( 1 yr in dubai). I recently got selected fro teh prog. The selection process was preety easy..a simple aptitutude test follwed by a personal interview..which made me wonder whether Spjain folks were serious abt teh program..But they did reject a lot of applicants..one of my cousins who attended teh interview on th same day did'nt get thru..i also know others who have'nt received offer letters. I have paid teh registration fees..classes begin on mArch..i was told..

r tehre any guys in teh forum doin teh emba prog?? I'd liek to hear from ya
I was told that it was not a norm to offer palcements services to emba students..but i was assured that if i cud manage teh visa transfer formalities..tehy cud arrange placements..

My concern is how effective is teh course in gettin jobs in dubai? hear the prog is not acredited by the Ministry of higher education in dubai. Is that gonna be a prob?

Kindly advise..

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.