SP Jain (Singapore/Dubai) GMBA - DEC 2008 Intake

691 Posts  ·  185 Users
About this group
Hello All!!! The DEC 08 intake applications of SPJCM about to start. This thread would discuss all the unique and silly and serious issues/doubts/clarifications, calls, GD/GI/PI experiences, admits, financing, etc relavent to this school...
Page 1 of 70

I too got a call for april intake for operations can anyone advice me or can provide a contact of a person studying there I want to know about the college placements I have 5 years of work ex.

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
helloo seniors ,

does sp-jain take sectional cut-offs ??? and do we need to have a work ex to get into the college ???

thanks in advance

Hi Rahul,
Better you post your query on the thread http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/sp-jain-singapore-dubai-gmba-april-may-2009-intake-25035130 as this thread is older one.

helloo seniors ,

does sp-jain take sectional cut-offs ??? and do we need to have a work ex to get into the college ???

thanks in advance

Hi Puys,

Did any of the applicants who had been rejected for Dec 2008 intake get any feedback from SPJ. I had asked for a feedback, but got a generic feedback..
As there is no proper feedback on the last application reject, Do u guys think that it is worthwhile to apply again for the May 2009 intake?

Hi,

I mentioned the immediate arrangement of finance as my reason. But my other issue was also my passport. I had applied for a change of address recently and my passport has not yet been dispatched. I mentioned that too. Though I'v heard that SPJCM doesnt bother too much in depth about the reason.

Btw,which spec? I am PMM.

-Frank

Dude, me to PMM.....

Do not loose hope until you receive a final letter of regret. Unless you are formally communicated about your rejection you have a chance. Do not speculate and loose your sleep.

All the best !!

For the few who could make it... congratulations, and for alll those who could not... Look at this as an opportunity to improve your skills and try again next year.

Shweta who?? The admission officer??
So does that finally mean that "we r rejected??""
pls clarify......cos when i called the office today they told me ke it will be updated next week only

Yes..Shweta..The admission officer..
Hello ppl ,

Am sorry to say but this is what the Mumbai office told when i called up from here..

If we did not receive any mails containing the offer letters from them it means that we were not the chosen one's for this intake and we may reapply for the next intake .

The admissions are completely closed for this intake as per them .

Had been on Post Eval-Waitlist on ITM since Aug....

Regards,
Flintoff

Hi flintoff,
Yes u r right, but somewhere i still c a very dim ray of hope.......
Hi pgrishi,
Just keep patience and keep checking your inbox daily.
You shd hear them from them in this week or latest by next week.
Im saying it may extend to next week coz there r ppl who got selected in the last evals n r still deffering their admits ..so there is still hope !!

N Yes, keep checking ur spam mails ocaasionally too ...coz for a few the offer was lying there ..u nvr know ...

Cheers,
Priyanka.

Hello ppl ,

Am sorry to say but this is what the Mumbai office told when i called up from here..

If we did not receive any mails containing the offer letters from them it means that we were not the chosen one's for this intake and we may reapply for the next intake .

The admissions are completely closed for this intake as per them .

Had been on Post Eval-Waitlist on ITM since Aug....

Regards,
Flintoff

Hi pgrishi,
Just keep patience and keep checking your inbox daily.
You shd hear them from them in this week or latest by next week.
Im saying it may extend to next week coz there r ppl who got selected in the last evals n r still deffering their admits ..so there is still hope !!

N Yes, keep checking ur spam mails ocaasionally too ...coz for a few the offer was lying there ..u nvr know ...

Cheers,
Priyanka.