SP Jain School of Global Management Students Helpdesk

102 Posts  ·  350 Users
About this group

Hi All, I am starting a new thread on PG to help potential candidates of SP Jain School of Global Management - Sydney, Singapore and Dubai. For any official dates and queries please refer the official date. The official thread is run by ...

Page 1 of 11

How would you like the opportunity to meet our senior leaders and admission managers, and discover first-hand how a Master's in Luxury Management from two of the world's top schools can accelerate your career?

Come, meet us at our Info Session to learn more.
Date & Day: June 15, 2019 (Saturday)
Time: 10 PM to 5 PM
Venue: Taj Bengal, 34-B, Belvedere Road, Alipore, Kolkata

Register Now - http://ow.ly/pBEa50uCdfE

Post 46757105036837
Learn more: www.spjain.org
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Start your application today to SP Jain – ranked #4 globally by Times Higher Education (UK) and Wall Street Journal (USA) for its 1-year MBA program (2018-19). Our Round 2 of applications is ending TODAY!

Know more:  https://www.spjain.org/programs/postgraduate/gmba

Study in Dubai, Singapore and Sydney, train under highly-trained faculty, stretch your intellectual abilities, enhance your leadership skills and develop multicultural perspectives.

Post 46487855740578
Learn more: www.spjain.org
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Does spjain offers some courses which can be done for 4-5 months? Can someone suggest me what full time courses preferably are available which can be done from Feb-Jun from any reputed college like Sp Jain, which would help me in MBA as well. Please suggest :)

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Cat'17 OA:89.28 QA 86.44 VA 95.93 DILR 58.78 X 95% XII:90.40% Btech:82% Gen category Any chances of getting a call?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

CAT - 64 %tile.10th - CGPA 7.6 out 1012th - 74 %Graduation ( B.Sc. in Hospitality and Hotel Administration) - 72 % and 17 months work ex.  Is there is any option for getting Call?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I have a query on the doctoral program - DBA. Is this accredited? equivalent to phd? do they guve teacging assitance in australia?

1 comment
ayush.kalani
@ayush.kalani  ·  47 karma
Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Please help,urgently!For academic qualificatin, we have to select the subjects according to the limited options but there is a separate section to fill in the remaining subject details. However, those subjects aren't getting counted in the overall percentage and as a result my overall percentage is going down from 91.60 to 90.33. 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello, my gmat score is 610 and I have 5 yrs of work exp as on Aug 2017. Can I apply for the global MBA from SPJain as the college website specifies more than 80%ile  in CAT/XAT/GMAT ? 

kamleshsahoo
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello friends, I have 5.5 yrs experience in engineering consultancy, Looking fo MBA. Is SPJain Global MBA a good opportunity to pursue MBA. Please help me with your reviews.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What are the fee payment dates for GLobal MBA September'17 and Jan'18 

course?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...