SP JAIN PGPM 2014 - 1 Year Full-Time MBA Program

115 Posts  ·  170 Users
About this group

Admissions are open for *1 year Full-Time MBA* ( PGPM ) Program of SP Jain Institute of Management and Research , Mumbai. The programs starts from Jan 2014 and it will be 10th Batch of PGPM Program.Let's discuss various things related to admis...

Page 1 of 12

Hi ,

I have 5.2 years experience in a IT company as work as an IT lead . my marks are 10th-76, 12th -62, btech -65. I work as a partime in ngo and have been assisting my company in acquiring new projects in a technical level. I want to try for SPJAIN , XLRI GMP or IIMS  year  for 1 year mba in 2017/2018. Can you please help me with my chances

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

How long does the adcom take to shortlist the cv, I submitted on 14 Aug 2015 still not recd any call. 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Guys . I have applied for SPJAIN 1 yr. Not give my GMAT .Will give on 29th Aug . Around 9 yrs experience in Marketing .I did not get an interview call.wondering why ?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi All, I am new here. I submitted my profile form and subsequently got an email to register for interview on August 16 and 17. However, email did not have any link or contact info or guideline where and how to register. Please help me to register so I can prepare for interview.

kind regards,
rakesh
1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hello

i am in not able to decide between iim indore - epgp and spjain - pgpm programs

please suggest on parameters of placments , branding, faculty and alumi

4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
guru_saini48
@guru_saini48  ·  0 karma

Guys all are requested to stop comparison here ...this thread is only for admission queries related to SPJIMR PGPM. If u have any other specific query regarding other B School programs please do off line or PM each other. I hope u understand. It unnecessarily liters the thread. This thread is not only useful for current candidates but also for future candidates also.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
arushipn
@arushipn  ·  0 karma

I got to know that last interview is on 22nd august new date...for those who applied late. Can anyone guide me about interview process? Its group or personal? How many rounds? And what sort off questions they ask?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hello

i am in not able to decide between iim indore - epgp and spjain - pgpm programs
please suggest on parameters of placments , branding, faculty and alumi
1 comment
ankit532
@ankit532  ·  0 karma

I too have got offer from IIM I and SP Jain. I am joining SP Jain. I see it as value for money. placement and salary is almost same. Curriculum is same too. Someone may argue that IIM brand is better. But most of the rankings put SP Jain and IIM I at the same level. SP Jain has a global brand. I am 100% convinced to join SPJIMR. others views are welcome.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Guys,

Just need to confirm are the interviews dates for august being confirmed..
My interview was on 26th but due to some urgent work i couldnt attend interview and ask for a reschedule..admissions team told me to wait until the dates are finalised..havent heard anything from them yet..

1 comment
mmslf751
@mmslf751  ·  0 karma

You could call them na, see the email that you had received, it should have the contact number

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I got a mail from SPJAIN stating that "We understand that you have applied for admission in our PGDM program.We would like to inform you that you have qualified for an interview in our PGPM,one year MBA Program.In case you are interested please register for the interviews to be held on 16th August."

To add i had applied for SPJAIN PGDM-2013 session through CAT 2012 and XAT 2013 score, but nothing materialized. Now i have few queries regarding the program and the process:

1) How would i know which score of mine is being considering for the interview(CAT/XAT) and do i need to provide any proof for the same.

2) Why would a reputed institute like SP Jain send mail to individual candidates.

3) What do i need to fill in the APPLICATION NO field in the Profile sheet as i am not filling the form online i do not have any Application number.

4) Do i need to do anything online on SP Jain site or only filling the Profile Sheet and sending it back would do.

Regards,

Rahul.

1 comment
globalgreat
@globalgreat  ·  0 karma

Even I have got this similar mail... and I am also confused about the application no. etc/..

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi,

I have a question regarding application form:

CAT-2012 had only two sections:

SECTION - 1: QUANTITATIVE ABILITY & DATA INTERPRETATION

SECTION - 2: VERBAL ABILITY & LOGICAL REASONING

The Online Application Form has THREE sections:

1. Logic and data interpretation

2. Quantitative

3. Verbal

So, how the percentile score is to be entered in this Online Application Form? Should I enter score for "SECTION - 1: QUANTITATIVE ABILITY & DATA INTERPRETATION" against "Quantitative" section and score for "SECTION - 2: VERBAL ABILITY & LOGICAL REASONING" against "Verbal" section, leaving Logic and data interpretation section of Online Application Form BLANK?

I have asked the same query to SPJIMR and am awaiting response; but, any help from PG would also be highly appreciated 😃 Thanks Puys..!!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi @guru_saini48 and other Puys,

I am new to this site and need urgent help. I will appreciate your valuable inputs and suggestions very much.

I had scored approx. 85.6 Percentile in CAT last year, which apparently seems a low score. I was thinking I would take GMAT in next 3-4 months or so, and then apply to executive courses based on GMAT score. But surprisingly I got an email from SP Jain for 10th Batch of PGPM-2014. As per that email, I can appear for interview on 16th August and for that I should register before next week ends.

My question is - Should I take this opportunity and appear for the interview on 16th August OR go ahead with my plan to take GMAT and apply to SPJIMR and other colleges next year? What is your suggestion? My profile details are as below:

CAT Score: 85.6%ile

Work Ex: 6+ years in Software Quality Assurance

(I had got selected in Campus interviews and I am still with my first employer)

International Exp: 15 Months (at Client Location in USA)

12th: 80.5 %

10th: 91.86 %

Graduation: BE (EC) - 67%

Extra Curriculars: Average (In school time, I had got first rank in Ramanujan Maths Exam in my city and had appeared for Indian National Mathematics Olympiad. Recently I made it through third round in a national level online singing competition. Not much apart from these two)

Sorry for the long email and thanks a lot in advance..!!!

1 comment
guru_saini48
@guru_saini48  ·  0 karma

No profile evaluations pls....u r the best judge of ur own profile.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...