SP Jain PGPM 2013

81 Posts  ·  40 Users
About this group
Hallo Puys, I was looking for a relevant thread on SP Jain PGPM 2013, Jan 2013 intake, but couldnt find any. Therefore, I am starting this thread to discuss on this program. I invite seniors & fellow aspirants to make it informative & useful....
Page 1 of 9

Hi,

I'm targeting the PGPM program - 2015 intake.

My profile -
Total Work Experience - 7 years in IT (ERP Implementations)
International Work Experience - 3 years (I was part of a global ERP transformation program for a pharma major; leading the development effort for the LATAM region)
Work Related Achievements - Top performer award for 3 consecutive years
Academics -
B.Tech - 63%
XIIth - 79.8%
Xth - 82.2%
Extra Curricular -
Represented my college at the university level - Table Tennis for 2 consecutive years

Kindly advise if my profile will merit an interview call for the PGPM program. What kind of a GMAT score should I target to reinforce my academic qualifications?

Thank you for your time.
V
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

We have created new thread for PGPM Admission for 2014 batch. Please post your queries in the new thread only. We shall be happy to answer your queries.

S P Jain Institute of Management & Research - PGPM Admissions 2014

http://www.pagalguy.com/forums/gmat-accepting-bschools/s-p-jain-institute-manag-t-97592/p-3650333

Best Regards,
Admission Committee,
PGPM 2014, SPJIMR

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hi Guys,

Apologies if not posting in the right thread, but I have a query and dont seem to find any relevant thread to post it:

Can someone please throw some light on the pros and cons of SP Jain GMBA vs SP Jain PGDM.
I am having less than 5 years of exp, so not eligible for PGPM.

btw please assume that one year or 2 years do not make a difference for me and cost also is not a factor.

Or Is it still like comparing apples to oranges???
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi,

My profile:

10th-82%
12th-82%
Btech-6.5(Amity) :(

International Exposure:
2 month international volunteers program in Israel-KPC
1 research paper published in International Conf. of Computer application 2010(SDLC model)

Exp Professional(2 yr):
1 yr :-S&P; Capital IQ
1 yr :- Ernst & Young

Extra:
Director Projects at Antodaya Foundation (NGO)- 5yrs(hon.)
Best Student of the batch 2007-11
President :- Placement Committee

Any chance of getting a profile based call at SP Jain.
??????????????????

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Seniors..

Thanks a lot for starting this thread.

I have been shortlisted for this year's PGPM interview to be scheduled in august. Got a mail last week regarding the same.(shortlisted on the basis of profile)

Need some help on the interview process and how is it going to be. Any tips and personal experiences can you all share?

My profile : I am grad from Bits Pilani, With a exp of 5 years in IT from Infosys.

Thanks and Regards,
Chandu Khare
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi AdCom,
I am in a process of filling in Online Application Form, can you guide me as to how I shall fill in the Academic details for HSC and 1st year Graduation.
I did not appear for HSC exam since I took up diploma straight after SSC and then got into direct 2nd year of engineering.

Thanks.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hello Puys,

Thanks for inviting me over. I am a current student of SPJIMR PGPM. Good to see the thread get going. Also part of this years adcom.

I will invite over other adcom members too. Meanwhile feel free to shoot any relevant queries.

Regards,
Rohini.

Hi Rohini,

I am a M.Tech/B.E from NIT/REC

I have IT work ex of:
2years at Patni
4 years at JPMorganChase
have 3.5 years of material research exp at a Govt. Research Lab. (on temporary basis)

I would like to apply for ''SP Jain'' PGPM batch starting Jan-2013.
Could you plz let me know what was the minimum GMAT score of present PGPM batch at ''SP Jan''.

Also, wul like to know how much weightage SP Jain gives to work-ex/GMAT/past academics?
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi...
I am a M.Tech/B.E from NIT/REC

I have IT work ex of:
2years at Patni
4 years at JPMorganChase
3.5 years at a Govt. Research Lab. (on temporary basis)

I would like to apply for ''SP Jain'' PGPM batch starting Jan-2013.
Can any one let me know what was the minimum GMAT score of present PGPM batch at ''SP Jan''.

Also, wul like to know how much weightage SP Jain gives to work-ex/GMAT/past academics?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello All,

Request you to follow the below thread. We are present students of PGPM and will try to clear all your doubts you have about the course.

http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/intern...ml#post3411777 (SP Jain PGPM Admissions 2013)

Regards,
PGPMAdcom
Like us to get to know more: https://www.facebook.com/pgpmadmissions

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Can somebody please tell me..How do I create a Login Account on their site..?
All I see is a login - password page..with a Forgot Password.. Link..

Just enter the details as you wish and you will be redirected to the registration form...that's it 😃
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...