SP Jain Mumbai 2015-2017

252 Posts  ·  711 Users
About this group
Hey ! I wanted to know the admissions process details for the batch of 2015-2017 PGDM (2-year MBA) Programme offered by SP Jain Mumbai. It also accepts GMAT scores and work experience isn't mandatory.The site just mentions that admissions for 2014...
Page 1 of 26

Hi, can someone help me with some guidelines to fill the SP JAIN application form? I want help to answer the profile related questions asked in the form

2 comments
gumjim
@gumjim  ·  1 karma

@kameshyes check this

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hii want to do mba from sp jainx-cgpa 9xii- 81%B.Tech 74%I have 2 years of experience in the IT IndustryWhat is the minimum GMAT score I would need to get an admission ??My inclination is to do a 1 year PGPM, kindly suggest which programme is suitable for me....  

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Admin, what was last year's xat cutoff for gen category? Thanks

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Guys, GRE 303 ACADEMIC through out 75 % plus Btech 73% 2.6 yr global work ex What is my chances to get admission for mba and when should i apply for mba course.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi,

can someone tell me what was the waitlist number that got converted in last years sp jain operations course?

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

i am waitlisted at 27 for operations. what are my chances of getting a seat? Any comments current sp jain batch??

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

When are SP jain final results announced?

1 comment
ritwizshukla92
@ritwizshukla92NITIE Mumbai  ·  96 karma

Adcom told that It will be out in the second week of March

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Is there any offical sp jain thread for 2016 - 2018 pgdm batch? Couldnt find it....can someone please share the link

2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi guys. Can someone please tell me about the exact location for SP jain interviews in Mumbai and how long will the process take to complete. I need to book my tickets and a hotel near by. Please help.

2 comments
invincible2013
@invincible2013  ·  0 karma

Its in Andheri and the process will take not more than 4 hrs is what the admins had mentioned sometime back

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
iti.sharma08
@iti.sharma08  ·  6 karma

OK thanks..☺

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...