SP Jain GMBA Nov/Dec 2010 Intake

398 Posts  ·  111 Users
About this group
This is the forum to discuss admissions for SP Jain GMBA Nov/Dec 2010 Intake
Page 1 of 40

hello ,I have cleared the SPJAT and am waiting for the interview call. I just need few tips regarding the interview for MGB. Is there any1 who could just tell me how to go about the interview preparation?

and also

Those who have given interview for Global Supply Chain, please share your interview experience. This will help us a lot to get an overview of the process and reduce anxiety.

Thanks in advance

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

In the sp jain site it's given admissions coming soon... when will the xam for global mba be happening?? and can you please highlight the packages? I dint know about this course before..when did this course start?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

dear arshad,
if u have joined SP GLOBAL MBA program, then could u plzz. tell me howz the placement scenario & avg. package .
In addition to that it would be great help for me to take decision if you'll tell me the job profile that company offer for the students of the Global MBA program.

-thanks & regards,
rahul jaiswal

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
pkaushals Says
Hi puys, i would like to know the placement records for the SP Jain GMBA course..

Hi, Please check the following link for the latest placement update.
Corporate Partners & Alumni Presence - S P Jain Center of Management, Dubai, Singapore, Sydney
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi puys, i would like to know the placement records for the SP Jain GMBA course..

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi,
Can you plz send me sample paper of sp jain global and i would also like to know your feedback on the course...
Thanks in advance!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Puys,

I nees some immediate information. I got offer in April intake in SCM session starting in Singapore. Also I got an offer from Adani Institute of Infrastructure management which is governed by Adani group and involves all the IIM-A Faculty and director himself Mr Dholakia who was Ex- IIM-A Director. Can somebody please advice me on the same.

Thanks
Punjabi Puttar

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

i would like to know wether there are any placements related to finance in SPjain GMBA in india as i want to do job in india.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hey moderator,
I think a separate thread for SP Jain Singapore/Dubai for April 2011 intake can be started since people are posting in 2008, 2009 and 2010 intake threads. A separate thread for April 2011 intake will be helpful.

Thanks

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...