SP Jain Family Managed Business (FMBA) Program

5 Posts  ·  9 Users
About this group
Since the Welingkar Family MBA program thread was locked by some monil-shonil guy (God knows for what silly reason), I started this thread. SP Jain is one of the first b-schools to conceptualize the F-MBA program in India. It is a very intens...
Page 1 of 1
whats banned? means i wont be allowed to post anymore ?

thats interesting !!!

Pal...it is been locked by none other than our Honourable MODS!! Also, they have mentioned the reson for the same. If you have any queries PM him.
Only thing i like about stone in my path is, when I cross them, they become my milestones!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@khatrupopat:

a) If this isnt blatant advertising tell me what is? :huh:
b) This is not an advertisement board where you cna shove in your wares...

SP Jain is one of the first b-schools to conceptualize the F-MBA program in India. It is a very intensive program and gives good insights for managing one's own business. It is ideally suited to entrepreneurs or those involved in their family business. And gues what, the fees are also reasonable.

Have you seen the other threads? is there any valid reason why I should let this thread continue??

If you are not an aspirant but from the aforementioned college identify yourself. Else Scram. And dont bad mouth mods and think you can get away with it.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

whats banned? means i wont be allowed to post anymore ?

thats interesting !!!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

mate,

he gave you the reason and now you are going to be banned

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Since the Welingkar Family MBA program thread was locked by some monil-shonil guy (God knows for what silly reason), I started this thread.

SP Jain is one of the first b-schools to conceptualize the F-MBA program in India. It is a very intensive program and gives good insights for managing one's own business. It is ideally suited to entrepreneurs or those involved in their family business. And gues what, the fees are also reasonable.

Mods, please dont lock th thread for some imaginary reason. If you dont like Welingkar, then you should say so openly. Howevr, this is a form of b-school racism. Bad bad bad.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...