SP Jain Dubai - December intake

406 Posts  ·  119 Users
About this group
Hi Guys, Just a small intro bout myself. I have completed by BE and have a w/exp of about 3 yrs I was just thinkin of applying to SPJCM Dubai but not very sure about the December intake and its impact on the placement. Please pool in your...
Page 1 of 41

I heard that SP Jain provides an Australian degree after graduation; does that restrict the students in getting placement opportunities outside Australia?

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Does S P Jain School of global management offers any one year MBA courses?

2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@kartikpatel1

Yes it does! Go through this link for more information. Go through their website for more information!

Thanks a lot!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@iyer1

Does the Dubai campus also provide this program?

Yes it does! Go through this link for more information. Go through their website for more information! 😁

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Does the Dubai campus also provide this program?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

The EMBA program is for two years.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What is the duration for the EMBA program at S P Jain School of global management?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi,, Have done my PGBDM from a B grade college in Finance and have overall exp 4.2 years with companies as American Express and Accenture both in Analytics deptt. Now i am thinking of adding an edge and start preparing for SP janin Global MBA programme. Currently i earn pretty decent pay of 7.2 lks p.a.. Is it advisble to do 1 year programme in wealth management. Will it give a boom to my professional graph. Please help

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hello I have a call on IBWM SPJAIN GMBA on 5 feb 11 please help me what preparation should I do.
CAT 91.23 percentile
Have a work ex of 40 months in power sector.
if any alumini is their I will be delighted to get in touch
if any reply u can mail me at tech.kamit@gmail.com ora call at 0-9461052291
regards

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Ramkrishna saha Says
hello guys i am ram kolkata this year i'm appearing for cat. i have a dream to get through s.p jain. but unfortunately i do not have any work exp. i have completed my graduation this year with a average marks of 79.4 %. so it will be kind of you if anybody can guide me or just give a support to achieve my dream. my main query is that can i get through s.p jain without any work ex. and if yes what should be my %tile in cat and also my main study fanda

hi ram,
Well SP Jain Dubai/Singapore admits students with minimum 2 years of work experience (preferably 3 to 4 years of work experience). so, if you are looking for SP jain dubai/singapore, then i am afraid u would have to wait for 2 to 3 years, acquire work experience and then seek admissions. Please do not give CAT this year if u are focussing only on SP jain dubai/singapore, since these scores would not be valid after 3 to 4 years. Please gain good quality work experience, learn from your work and u shall get into sp jain dubai/singapore. As far as your query on CAT score is concerned, you shall score atleast 90 percentile to enhance your chances of getting an admission. In the website, they have stated 80 percentile as the cut off for CAT, but 90 percentile plus would be safe and secure. hope this clarifies your query on SP jain dubai/singapore admissions. All the very best for your future endeavours.

Thanks
VIVKN
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...