sp jain dubai aptitude test

26 Posts  ·  17 Users
About this group
heyy guys i wanted to know if any one has any past year papers, samples etc for sp jain dubai's internal aptitude test .I only know that its a 100 mk paper with 4 sections but I have no idea about the weightage to each of these sections or the neg...
Page 1 of 3

hi, actually am into a lil trouble and need helpp badlyy..i wantto get into the GMBA prog of spjain and for the same i wantto take their aptitude test(abt which i have no clue).. i am not relatd to a finance background at all accept that i had commerce in school. i wantto to know where could i get the sample papers of spjat. also that if i should take any coaching.. i am really nervous..plleasee help mee...
thanx
cass

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
hi B_player,
The test was pretty simple. if u had already prepared for CAT or GMAT, this will be a cake walk for u. But IQ and GK sections were little tough.... even then, it can be cracked out.

Hi Guys,

I just got a evaluation round call from SP Jain GMBA on Saturday 14th Feb. But something is weird here. They still want me to appear for the SP Jain Aptitude test on Saturday and if I get through that I will be eligible for final Evaluation round.

Can someone throw some light if this Aptitude test is really a elimination round or is just another formality before Eval round??

I gave SPJAT some time ago in December and was in the wait list. Also suggest that if I have chosen IB as 1st preference and Internet Marketing as 2nd one is it worthwhile to take Internet Marketing in case I don't get through IB. I have an option of changing stream now as per their email.

Please reply soon as it is going to be really soon.

I think this thread can be closed now. As it has served its purpose.
Mods please do the needful.

hello,
i think you can go ahead and put in your application. you might stand a chance taking into consideration that they dont take candidates based on CAT scores alone.

thinkerbell

the test is on 14th, still haven donr prep for GK..
Can guys passo n some stuff on GK.Plz.?

hello,
i think you can go ahead and put in your application. you might stand a chance taking into consideration that they dont take candidates based on CAT scores alone.

thinkerbell

I have a low cat score, got 2 yrs wrk ex. acdemics has been good.

u think i stand a chance for spjain.?
hi B_player,
The test was pretty simple. if u had already prepared for CAT or GMAT, this will be a cake walk for u. But IQ and GK sections were little tough.... even then, it can be cracked out.

I have a low cat score, got 2 yrs wrk ex. acdemics has been good.

u think i stand a chance for spjain.?

hi B_player,

Hey Friends,

Did anyone of you appeared for the SP JAIN aptitude test on 28th January ?
If yes, can you kindly give everybody a snapshot of your experience ?

Thanks!
B_player

CAN ANY ONE HELP ME IF SPJAIN MUMBAI takes this test

I have a score of 98.3 in XAT but dint apply for SP jain can i apply now for that.
Please HELP me it is killing

Malai

Hey suryian18_ak,

You don't need to appear SPJAT when you have such good score of 98.3 in XAT. SPJAT is for those guys who haven't scored well in CAT, GMAT, XAT and want to try their hands on SPJAT coz SPJAIN takes the best out of these 4 entrance tests. So if I have appeared only for CAT/XAT and I don't have a good score, I'll naturally opt for SPJAT. You can apply now for the June intake and I'm sure you'll get a review call from them.

All the best !
B_player

CAN ANY ONE HELP ME IF SPJAIN MUMBAI takes this test

I have a score of 98.3 in XAT but dint apply for SP jain can i apply now for that.
Please HELP me it is killing

Malai