Someqestions

2 Posts  ·  2 Users
About this group
Hi. I couldnt Appear For March 2007 Board Exams in Maharashtra Due to an Accident and Now i had Appeared in October 2007 and cleared. I have applied for different Institutes and want some help regardin...
Page 1 of 1

Mitin, rather than asking us, it would be better if you call the colleges up and confirm from them about the migration and gap certificate requirements as each college has different set of rules. This being a forum for post graduate studies, and hence, the help you get here will be only half-baked.

Cheers!!

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Hi.

I couldnt Appear For March 2007 Board Exams in Maharashtra Due to an Accident and Now i had Appeared in October 2007 and cleared.

I have applied for different Institutes and want some help regarding this.

I think most of the Institutes Require these so i need help as to where i can get these, the Format if it has to be made on stamp paper and most importantly,do i require all of these:

Transfer Certificate from The Institutuion last Studied

Migaration Certificate(if student is joining course after 12th)

Gap Certificate(if student is joining course after 12th)

Conduct and Character Certificate from a Responsible Person

Now since i ahve appearted in October, Do i need the Migration, Gap Certificate?is there any format available which i cna use?

please help me as i want to keep any and all Documents ready before i am called for councelling or before i get addmission to anyt college.

Thanks,

Mitin

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.