Someone help me with MBA streams

7 Posts  ·  22 Users
About this group
Hi friends, i am preparing for various MBA entrance exams like all of u. But, till date i dunno about the various streams available for MBA and what're the differences in each one of them. So i would be grateful, if someone could help me out tel...
Page 1 of 1

There is no thread specifically meant for MBA streams.....and so i think it is a good idea to open a new thread dedicated to it

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Dear friend,

I couldnt find substantial material on the net, that's why i turned to the forum. You see not many ppl know about the streams completely and so it is wise to discuss this in a forum. There is not enuf material regarding this topic on PG and so one shud get enuf time to decide the most suitable branch otherwise it can be problematic later on. I think my starting a new thread on this topic is a gud idea bcoz 70%-80% ppl out there don't know this area of management.

Anyway, comments are always welcome

Dude ur point is valid, yeah one should know abt streams but do u really think ths is the rht time to go for tht.we can always get all the info reg the streams after we are over with cat coz thinkin abt stuffs lik ths now will be of no good except distractin u.and yeah ull be vein atleast 2 mnths after cat for interview and gds as they generally starts in feb.but anyhow everyone has his way of going for thngs, so no offences meant to anyone.

Dude 186

Thats a sad reply! I have been through the B school Interview process at many a good B School 2 yrs in a row-Between 2002-04. And i can tell u one thing, the point raised here is valid, coz i got asked at many places on the different MBA streams, what i knew about them,what stream i intended to do linked up with my background etc. I did not do well coz i knew very little. So if people raise the point of wanting to know about streams- thats pretty valid for now-& NOT to b thought about after CAT!

and for u gaurav i would suggest just search thru forum and u ll def get loads of material.also most of the inst in there forms do give certain details abt the streams they offer wid subjects u ll study, tht ll also giv u fair amt of idea.

chao

Dude 186

Thats a sad reply! I have been through the B school Interview process at many a good B School 2 yrs in a row-Between 2002-04. And i can tell u one thing, the point raised here is valid, coz i got asked at many places on the different MBA streams, what i knew about them,what stream i intended to do linked up with my background etc. I did not do well coz i knew very little. So if people raise the point of wanting to know about streams- thats pretty valid for now-& NOT to b thought about after CAT!

dude clear cat first thn u ve hell of time to think for tht

Hi friends,
i am preparing for various MBA entrance exams like all of u. But, till date i dunno about the various streams available for MBA and what're the differences in each one of them. So i would be grateful, if someone could help me out telling the details of each one of them and i could know which one is best suited for me.

Hi friends,
i am preparing for various MBA entrance exams like all of u. But, till date i dunno about the various streams available for MBA and what're the differences in each one of them. So i would be grateful, if someone could help me out telling the details of each one of them and i could know which one is best suited for me.