Somebody please guide me!

5 Posts  ·  2 Users
About this group
Hi guys/gals! my educational details are: 1) Xth from CBSE in 2005 with 87.4% 2)XIIth from CBSE in 2007 with 89.6% 3)Btech(CS) from Punjab technical University(PTU) in Sept 2011 with 62% followed by one year long wait to get a job. So I...
Page 1 of 1
@Rockyan-thankyou , guess I need to introspect a bit.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@iamnakul.s said:
@Rockyan-- Yeah man maybe you are right. How about being totally honest in interview and say what it is?
Next question you will be asked is : What if you got bored and frustrated with MBA ?
So its better to say...you want to be a manager thats why u left ur job to prepare for CAT.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@Rockyan-- Yeah man maybe you are right. How about being totally honest in interview and say what it is?
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@iamnakul.s said:
Hi guys/gals! my educational details are:1) Xth from CBSE in 2005 with 87.4%2)XIIth from CBSE in 2007 with 89.6%3)Btech(CS) from Punjab technical University(PTU) in Sept 2011 with 62% followed by one year long wait to get a job. So I started working at HCL Infosystems as a software engg in Septmeber 2012 and now after 6 months working there, I am frustrated and pretty much sure that I want to do an MBA. But I dont want to repeat the mistake of studying in an average college. Now my dilemma is I can't tolerate being at work any more and am thinking of quitting my job and start preparing for MBA entrance. I am also concerned about being rejected due to 1 yr gap between btech and job and then only 6 months of working followed by preparation time gap. Is it true that even if I get a 99percentile, I still will have no chance? What should I do?
There is NOTHING called "no chance". If you get 99 percentile...u will get calls from most places.BUT you have to prepare a solid reason for your break. Even without that , you might get selected in some top B-School provided you can sell urself better..
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hi guys/gals!
my educational details are:
1) Xth from CBSE in 2005 with 87.4%
2)XIIth from CBSE in 2007 with 89.6%
3)Btech(CS) from Punjab technical University(PTU) in Sept 2011 with 62%
followed by one year long wait to get a job. So I started working at HCL Infosystems as a software engg in Septmeber 2012 and now after 6 months working there, I am frustrated and pretty much sure that I want to do an MBA. But I dont want to repeat the mistake of studying in an average college. Now my dilemma is I can't tolerate being at work any more and am thinking of quitting my job and start preparing for MBA entrance. I am also concerned about being rejected due to 1 yr gap between btech and job and then only 6 months of working followed by preparation time gap. Is it true that even if I get a 99percentile, I still will have no chance? What should I do?
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...