Somebody please guide me !

2 Posts  ·  15 Users
About this group
Hi guys/gals! my educational details are: 1) Xth from CBSE in 2005 with 87.4% 2)XIIth from CBSE in 2007 with 89.6% 3)Btech(CS) from Punjab technical University(PTU) in Sept 2011 with 62% followed by one year long wait to get a job. So I...
Page 1 of 1

Really feel so bad after knowing about career condition. Like you many of my friend are being frustrated about their career because of studying from PTU.

In today's time experience is must to get bright future. So try to study more and also learn some course regarding your study field so that after completing your degree you can get a good job easily and you must choose that field of education in which you have an immense interest

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi guys/gals!
my educational details are:
1) Xth from CBSE in 2005 with 87.4%
2)XIIth from CBSE in 2007 with 89.6%
3)Btech(CS) from Punjab technical University(PTU) in Sept 2011 with 62%
followed by one year long wait to get a job. So I started working at HCL Infosystems as a software engg in Septmeber 2012 and now after 6 months working there, I am frustrated and pretty much sure that I want to do an MBA. But I dont want to repeat the mistake of studying in an average college. Now my dilemma is I can't tolerate being at work any more and am thinking of quitting my job and start preparing for MBA entrance. I am also concerned about being rejected due to 1 yr gap between btech and job and then only 6 months of working followed by preparation time gap. Is it true that even if I get a 99percentile, I still will have no chance? What should I do?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...