Somaiya Cet 2010 Minority Quota discussion

992 Posts  ·  97 Users
About this group
Hi puys, Lets post your cet marks here and expected cutoff for gujju people this year I got 138/200 97.80 percentile.
Page 1 of 100
shikhasheth Says
hi guys, im new to pagal guy.. i just wanted to know what the 2011 guju quota cut offs might be and when will they come out??

wrong thread buddy..

place your query here..

http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/mat-state-level-cet-related/65018-k-j-somaiya-simsr-querries-67.html#post2799011
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi guys, im new to pagal guy.. i just wanted to know what the 2011 guju quota cut offs might be and when will they come out??

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

i just got 38 marks & 12.19%...is there any chances to get admission for mba?????

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hii this is rashmi... i have secured 126 marks with 58.27 percentile in cat ... i belong to minority group( sc).. m intrested in somaiya for PG n PGDM.. do i knw cutoff of previous yr.. n hw shud i apply....:-P

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi this is ram from Kolkata. This year I have completed my graduation with average marks of 79%. I have decided to go for my MBA in marketing, and among my first preference I have kept Somaiy,narsemonje, tapni,welenkar as to go with. Regarding the entrance exam , I am appearing for NMAT, MAHARASHTRA CET, CAT, MAT. My main query to you is that what is the cut off marks of NMAT & MAHARASHTRA CET in order to get though.. along with the total marks ( for example NMAT total marks 200, cut off 180etc). and another thing is that I have very poor academic record I have scored 66% in my class 10(x) & 57% in 12(xii). So am I eligible for these colleges .

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hello friends,

As of now, 3 seats are unoccupied in Somaiya under Gujju quota. Three guys made it to Sydenham in round 4. Kindly contact Somaiya admin for more details on occupancy of those seats. Wish you the very best :)

Regards,
Ankit

dude any idea on the occupancy of these 3 seats? Has these seats been allocated now by any new student?
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello friends,

As of now, 3 seats are unoccupied in Somaiya under Gujju quota. Three guys made it to Sydenham in round 4. Kindly contact Somaiya admin for more details on occupancy of those seats. Wish you the very best :)

Regards,
Ankit

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
FYI KJ cutoff is 182 as per DTE, i wonder y 184 got a call!!
3103 - K. J. Somaiya Institute of Management Studies & Research, Mumbai
310310210 - M.M.S.
OPEN AI
GOPENH 293 (182)
PHCH 7129 (129)
GOPENO 347 (181)
AI 90 (177)

actually..he had put welingkar ahwad of kj there ......
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hey even i got a mail from somaiya asking to confirm the admission on 16th at 10am. i was waitlist no 21

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hey friends

i was waitlist 24 on glms list and today at 4 pm i received an email from sismr to confirm admission on monday 16th at 10:00 am

thx to u all for ur support

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...